1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What's ruining your life right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMusician, 28 Oct 2009.

1. Matticus

Matticus ...

VB is ruining my life now.

2. Sheiken

Sheiken Wat?

Oh come on, get over it! Stop being so pityful, its of absolutely no use to anyone, especially yourself.
    And who says you are pointless? Some might find me pointless, but I would not care, I do what I want, when I want. There doesnt have to be meaning behind the madness.

Last edited by a moderator: 16 Nov 2009
  3. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

The IRS thinking my first time home buyers claim is a fraud and having to send them over 14 pieces of documentation proving that I live here.

4. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Finding out that some idiot allowed a third Universal Soldier movie to be made..

5. Zoon

Zoon Hunting Wabbits since the 80s

Sorry to ruin your day more. They made four. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0176269/

Two with JC Van Damme, two with some other dude.

Ruining my day (although not my life) would be the first death in the family :( Went to feed the fish tonight to find one little one had got stuck behind the filter and died, and another, larger one, dead on the gravel in the bottom of the aquarium :(

6. liratheal

This one's a new one! Next year new!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Soldier:_Regeneration

I only consider the JCVD ones as real UniSol films, and the worlds worst movies >.>

7. Zoon

Zoon Hunting Wabbits since the 80s

The TV films were barely better than the "actual" sequel with S.E.T.H as the enemy ... yawn.

You can tell films had periods though, and Universal Soldier is actually quite interesting social commentary.

First they were about bad people in the same country eg government, out of control scientist/military general.

Then they had out of control AI / super computers screwing everything up.

Nowadays its terrorists.

8. Squallers

Squallers Meat Puppet

Last year of uni. Had/got more essays/presentations to do this term than the rest of uni combined. Have to decide on a title for my disertation and apply for jobs which aren't going to start till next august.

Generally sh*tting myself about having to leave education and be in control of the direction of my life for the first time

9. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

Just went and had a wisdom tooth pulled out. 3 shots of anaesthesia, and to boot I had to go back to work right after.

10. liratheal

That must have sucked just a touch.

11. Elledan

Elledan What's a Dremel?

- Having very few friends.
    - Dealing with multiple PTSD.
    - Still trying to get a diagnosis on what form of intersexuality I have. No hospital here in the Netherlands has taken me serious for the past five years I have been trying, they even regularly promise me tests (mosaic, MRI) and then pretend they never did, instead pretending a useless test they did instead was the real deal. They also ignore the MRI results from two German clinics who both say that I'm a hermaphrodite. Looking at trying other options now, which are probably going to be really expensive for me :(
    - Trying to get a successful company running in the midst of all this.

12. quietguy

quietguy D'orc

Lower back problems are making me mucking fiserable. Take care of your back people, herniated discs are no joke.

13. jhanlon303

jhanlon303 The Keeper of History

Ban Hammered my own IP address on Mod Brothers! Wrong field to cut Dummy! Cut the user's IP, Fool!

I'll never live this down.:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

john

14. quietguy

quietguy D'orc

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*INHALE*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA....HA..HA..SNERT.....chuckle....hehehehehe :lol:

15. capnPedro

capnPedro Hacker. Maker. Engineer.

<HaX.1337> U're all lame as hell here!!!!! I can hack u all in no time! just tell me your ip and u're dead!
    <Maler.home> try mine
    <Maler.home> 127.0.0.1
    *** Signoff: HaX.1337 (Connection reset by peer)
    <Damz|dispute> wow. never thought such a retard nick can get his hands on something actually working xD

16. Lorquis

Lorquis lorquisSpamCount++;

My place of employment deploying a new revision of Firebox firmware and leaving everything default, blocking pretty much everything that could be considered... fun.

Shame it's a retarded piece of software that whilst it'll block bit's forum, it doesn't exactly know what to do when i just bang in the ip addy....

Happy times have resumed...

17. Sir Digby

Sir Digby The Supprising Adventures

:hehe: Does the full version of that end in Mr.Hax falling for the same trick, with system32 being the victim? If not I've seen chat logs where someone does :rolleyes:

18. TheMusician

TheMusician Audio/Tech Enthusiast/Historian

Last edited: 7 Jul 2010
  19. liratheal

There are hundreds of similar stories where Mr. Delete and Mrs. System32 fall out and kill each other.

And they're all as gratifiying as they sound >.>

Edit: On topic:

Office 2010 isn't as annoying as I hoped it would be.. I don't have anything to rant about now :(

Last edited: 23 Nov 2009
  20. TheMusician

TheMusician Audio/Tech Enthusiast/Historian

Three canker sores that haven't gone away after 4 days, and realizing that the toothpaste i've been using contains Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, an extreme irritant and likely cause of why they won't go away.