1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What's ruining your life right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMusician, 28 Oct 2009.

1. snakerine

snakerine holy immortal gingers

Thanks Akkatha and i know what you feel now im on the same situation and now my grand mom died this is not my year btw.

2. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

Can't seem to get away from my ex. She's been over to my apt twice in the past 4 days now (although it is to claim her cat and hang out) it still brings back a lot of memories that I would prefer to just keep buried.

3. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

its 03:07 and although tired i cant sleep for some reason :/

4. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

all the cool people i meet that i can talk to easily and care what i have to say live no where near me. :(

5. Journeyer

Journeyer Minimodder

Just watched the "Mankini Man" video for the first time, and now I'm bleeding from my eye sockets after cleaning them with industrial strength detergent.

6. docodine

docodine killed a guy once

Was just reminded of Mankini Man after gouging my eyes out nearly three years ago.

[​IMG]

7. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

I feel your pain.

8. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

The battle with Sky to get our phone line and internet fixed rages on but there is now light at the end of the tunnel.

9. LatinSpirit

LatinSpirit Minimodder

Sky capping my internet from 5pm till midnight.....from 7mb to 0.5mb. :(

10. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

That does blow :(

I hate posting here and sounding all whiney once every couple of weeks (recently)... but sometimes venting helps. I'm not going to sugar coat it... I've had a crap week so far and it's not going to get any better until about 7:30 tomorrow evening. I went for a practical test for a full time job last Wednesday and got a letter earlier this week to say that I was unsuccessful in the test. The things that pissed me off most about that were: 1)I know I did well on it, because I've taken that sort of test before, so their standards must be way too high and 2) it's not a suitable test for the position they were hiring for anyway... I could name ten jobs the test would have been suitable for, but the one that was advertised and I applied for is not one of them. So I'm still just self employed, with the government taking an unacceptable amount of money off me each year considering my situation, and still wanting more all the time. There is a severe lack of jobs for electronic engineers in Northern Ireland at the moment, which is extremely worrying for someone in my position.

Also, o2 have been pricks with me this week. Again. They put the price of my broadband up and didn't bother telling me about it. Just increased the amount of the monthly DD without notifying me :grr:

I can't wait til tomorrow night. I'll see the only people who can make me smile and forget about all this crap for a few hours, and for those few hours, all will be good :)

11. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

somehow i seemingly messed up another good opportunity with a girl. i want to quit.

12. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

I have kidney stones :clap:

13. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

RAGE!

No, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and try again.

mvagusta likes this.
  14. Volund

Volund Am I supposed to care?

my mom's dog has some sort of problem where he eats his food to fast ( which we haven't figured out how to stop...) and gets burps of very nasty dog intestine breath, which smells similar to an open sewer...

this wouldn't be to much of a problem, for the most part, I'm out of the house all day. However, for some reason, the dog sits next to me on the couch at night, and instead of looking at my mom, stares at me and breathes/pants/burps at me.... no one else, just me. I can't sit on my couch anymore, because this damn dog keeps making me sick in my own house...

mvagusta likes this.
  15. Pieface

Pieface Modder

Knowing that I'm paying nearly equal amounts of National Insurance, and Tax. Yet I'll only get the tax back :(

16. Unicorn

It could be worse mate... You could be paying almost equal amounts on both and not be elligble to get any of it back :sigh: There's only so much more of the governments BS that I can take. I may have to get my accountant to look into that again soon.

17. chimmy09

chimmy09 What's a Dremel?

I hear they have specially designed food dishes that can make your dog eat slower... sorry I can't link to any(since I don't know of any specifically), but it may be something you want to ask your vet about or just do some research on the interwebs.

18. null_x86

null_x86 Thread Closer

cant sleep, had way way too much caffeine to keep me up so I could cram and get my final done..

and I cant figure out what to blow $$$ on..

19. Unicorn

Hah! Amateur! :p Send it my way ;)

20. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

you may need to change your profession.....

[​IMG]