1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware What's the Best AMD Bulldozer Motherboard?

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 22 Nov 2011.

1. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

Yes they were, before the C2D came out.

WHAT? Someone actually gives a damn about some world record OC performed using liquid helium? Gimme a break. In day-to-day use i5's give VERY nice clock speeds without using all the electricity in the world. :rolleyes:

2x the performance? Yeah... :duh:

Sure, feathers was in the wrong thread, but you just make yourself look like exactly the kind of blind fanboy that I just don't understand. AMD CPUs and platforms do have their strong points, but you just went so far over the top it's not even amusing.

2. Xunsu

Xunsu New Member

Wait, I m just wondering specking of PCIe, is AMD chipsets going to have PCIe3.0 support? i know most if not all can full take 2.0 to their advantage but still vaild question. considering that 3.0 even at 8x is a bit faster, than 2.0 16x if my memory serves me correct

3. Xunsu

Xunsu New Member

I mean can't take advantage of PCIe 2.0

4. Bazz

Bazz Bit of everything geek

I came...........................
    I read.............................
    I noticed LOTS of toys on the floor and a pram in the corner.......................................
    I was going to type something constructive.....................................
    Then joined in with everyone else.......................................
    After that I left......................................

Tags: Add Tags