1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats the longest you gone without changing your bedsheets?

Discussion in 'General' started by robbins1940, 30 Dec 2004.

1. MovieFreak

MovieFreak What's a Dremel?

But it can make you sick~

2. TheoGeo

TheoGeo What are these goddamn animals?!

i change sheets once a month and get through 2 towels a week (shower every day), the towel should be clean anyway as long as u actualy wash when you get in the shower. As for mildew, just throw the towel over a radiator when you get out the shower and it dries quickly

3. orb

orb satisfying.

Bed sheets, erm.. 1-2months i think.
    Towel, wich one? :naughty:
    Toe nails/finger nails, short as possible, i get bored waiting for things to finish, so i always have nail clippers on my desk.

4. Halgy3000

Halgy3000 What's a Dremel?

About 6 months. But then again I almost always sleep on the couch, so it's not really all that bad.

PEACE

5. Cheese

Cheese Doc

Confession time... I'm not entirely sure when I last washed my sheets, it's been on the to do list for a while. Longest ever stint without washing it? About six months, even then it didn't smell of much, I'm not a smelly person (despite my nick).

Towel on the other hand gets thrown in more or less every time I put something else into to wash these days, once a week or so?

Actually towelling yourself dry collects a lot of dead skin and towels take quite a long time to dry out, I think even a good washer's towel'll smell after a few weeks :)

6. Monkeyboy

Monkeyboy Minimodder

sheets... maybe once a week. towels every few days. toothbrush every six weeks. undewrwear every day (sometimes more than once).

7. robbins1940

robbins1940 Banned

Towels: when they start to stink.
    Toothbrushes: The last one i had was over 10 years old and the current one is 2 years old. Yeah I know should get a new one but theres nothing worng with this one.
    Fingernails: Usual when they get so long that they bend back over(god that hurts when that happens)
    Toenail: About once every 2 months.
    Clean the window: about once a year(can't reach it for the computer).

David

8. Yerg2k

Yerg2k What's a Dremel?

LOL this is a funny thread.

Bedsheets, once a month max.
    Towel, a week max. If I forget how long it's been, if the towel smells odd in any way, I get a new one. I have a good sense of smell.
    Fingernails, I can't stop biting them so that's not a problem.
    Toenails, whenever they seem like they could be cut.
    Toothbrush, usually not too often but definately after having a cold.

About the biting fingernails thing. I do it a lot, and don't seem to be bothered by it. Yes, I even bite them while on the computer. My fingers touch the mouse, keyboard, etc and then go to my teeth where all that "bad" stuff can wipe off on my lips. I haven't been sick for over two months so I don't see a problem with it.

Think... Those people that go "eww germs!" probably have weak immune systems. I've probably swam in a river or 2 with a little bit o' raw sewage in it (you can usually tell by the smell of the mud). That's right, I've been tempered in raw ****. But I don't get sick by putting all those microbes in my mouth. Perhaps its a combination of immunity and a certain anti-bacterial entheogen I used to take daily.

Maybe once or twice a year though, I'll go over the keyboard and mouse with some 99% isopropyl alcohol, just to be sure. And at work I go over the keyboards and mice monthly due to the coworkers having not been tempered in raw **** and getting sick all the time.