1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other When selling hardware...

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Lord-Vale3, 29 Aug 2010.

1. Lord-Vale3

Lord-Vale3 His Tremendousness

I just ordered an EVGA GTX460 1GB with the standard cooling design, and now have a GTX260 that I need to sell.

What is the best way to go about selling it?

Its in perfect condition, has a factory overclock, is 6 months old and I'm selling it with everything it came with, box and all, for just $75 USD, I just want to know what the best way to go about selling it is.

Is ebay a good idea? I have no experience whatsoever with selling things online.

Last edited: 29 Aug 2010
  2. Zinfandel

Zinfandel Modder

You could put it on the for sale forums on here. You only need to post four more times and you'll be given access automatically. Just have a chat with me on here if you want!

Ahem... How much would it cost to ship it over here (UK?)

3. Lord-Vale3

I'm not entirely sure. What are the different tiers of entitlement on bit-tech that you gain through post count anyhow?

4. Zinfandel

Zinfandel Modder

So far as I know just the for sale forum. After 30 days membership and 75 posts you get access (well, at 45 minutes past the hour of your 75th post anyways).

5. Lord-Vale3

Ah, I see.

So how fast do you think my 260 would sell at $75 USD? My reasoning is that that price is just about a steal, and that it will sell quick. Which is the whole idea, I'm just wanting to cut the 460 cost a little bit.

6. Zinfandel

Zinfandel Modder

It depends really.

If you were in the UK I'd snatch your hand off for the equiv UK price... It's definitely a cracking upgrade for the price for someone maybe with a low power discrete GPU like a 240 or something.