1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 When will the Xbox360 be available AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by lanester, 3 Jan 2006.

1. lanester

lanester What's a Dremel?

Ive just had this reply from Gameplay

What i sent:

Out of interest when will the xbox 360 premium pack be avaliable to
    purchase? I've aksed else where and cannot seem to get an answer

The reply

Hi,

If you order an Xbox 360 Premium Pack now, you would be unlikely to get it
    until next year, sorry!
    Thanks,

Gameplay After Sales

Ah now your probably thinking that this was sent before the new year, well no "03 January 2006 16:26:55", so does that mean no xbox for a year?!?!, i'll be preording my PS3 now!

2. Neoki

Neoki Minimodder

They are back in shops as we speak. My friend from Glasgow went into his game and they said they sold out on the window but he asked and they had plenty in. The games manager said they are coming back in all over the country

3. lanester

well thk god for that, i'll have to ask on the weekend. I'll probably still preorder a PS£ though (depending on price)

4. Colonel Sanders

Colonel Sanders Minimodder

Damn, for a second there I was hoping the 360's launch had truely gone wrong. . . ;) Yes, I am a Sony fan.

L J

5. K.I.T.T.

K.I.T.T. Hasselhoff™ Inside

more shipments are coming into the country on roughly a weekly basis andits up to the disruibutors to get the too the shops.......i think messing up a console launch will be upto microsoft when they launch halo 3 on the ps3's launch day

6. carverboy6

carverboy6 What's a Dremel?

You should wait till about August for the price to go down because the original Xbox came down in price 4 months after release

7. Gordy

Gordy Evil Teddy

I went round all the shops in bristol on monday and most were clueless. However I found one that said they got deliveries of some most weeks but doubted there would be any this week due to new year.

Oh and CEX who have them in stock but more expensive than ebay so I didnt even go in , nor will I ever again :)

http://www.xbox360locator.co.uk/

Good site for keeping upto date with 360's.

8. eek

eek CAMRA ***.

I managed to blag one at Bluewater the week before Christmas. Each of the Game stores had 3-5 in stock.
    Also, my brothers pre-order came in on Christmas Eve so they are availbable, you just need to be lucky and be in the store when the stock is in. Both Game's sold out pretty fast (within 30mins) and as soon as people in the store heard about it the queue grew to an unbelieveable size!

9. Colonel Sanders

Colonel Sanders Minimodder

Damn, for a second there I was hoping the 360's launch had truely gone wrong. . . ;) Yes, I am a Sony fan.

L J

10. xenos360

xenos360 Banned

yeah its very obvious by how you care to spend your time announcing your insecurities. why arent you playing your pspoo or pshits2 instead of posting things that no one will care about? being a sony fan and all would mean that you actually play on your systems right? :rolleyes:

11. mushky

mushky gimme snails

Pack it in fan-ladys.

As for 360 availability, argos seem to keep getting some in. Obviously they go quickly.

12. lanester

Well i got the last xbox when it came out at £300 ;( error, as it wern't sellin too well they reduced the price to £200, got 2 free games and a pad out of it though.

I dunno why but ne new console, i just have to get!

13. Chobbler

Chobbler Running with a Spoon

my shop got a few in 2 days before crimbo. We've been qouted end of january for big supplies and we're being sent smaller batches every few weeks.

14. Firehed

Firehed Why not? I own a domain to match.

Guys, keep the trolling and resutling flaming to a minimum, if you don't mind.

Not that I have any interest in getting one, but I'm glad to hear that they are starting to become somewhat available, as I know quite a few people that want one.

15. :: kna ::

:: kna :: POCOYO! Moderator

Bristol still seems pretty deserted, a few places (Woolworths, GAME, Virgin) with the Core system.. premium bundles are not to be seen.

Dixons has some of the £400 bundles in stock.

16. Neogumbercules

Neogumbercules What's a Dremel?

Don't know about the UK, but here in Connecticut my local Wal-Mart got in 22 360s. We waited in line about 45 minutes before the store opened with about 15 others and managed to walk out with 2 premium packs.

17. themax

themax What's a Dremel?

I was in Best Buy recently. They aren't even announcing their new shipment arrivals. You have to just be lucky enough to be there one day and see them on the shelves. The only reason I knew they would be there, was because I overheard two employees discussing the new PSP shipments and how they would be out sometime during the week first come first serve. Unless you asked, they weren't gonna say anything haha.

18. Gordy

Gordy Evil Teddy

Tell me about it , I've been in most places and the only ones with stock are cex in broadmead and they have them at well over 350 quid for just the console.

19. :: kna ::

:: kna :: POCOYO! Moderator

well, xbox360locator done good.. mines turning up Friday.

Pity I'm out until Saturday. :waah: Vic is under strict instructions to only handle the box to get it from the courier into the house!

20. Gordy

Gordy Evil Teddy

Well I finally managed to find a Xbox 360 premium today. After many weeks of fruitless searching. I popped into my local game and asked on the off chance they'd got one in. Well the manager said no premiums but some cores he thought and went off to check. I was most surprised to see him coming back with a big box and a grin on his face.

My desk is now a bit more crowded but its worth it hehe.
    [​IMG]

I'm still waiting on the vga cable so I can hook it up to the better vga input on my dell but hopefully I will be getting hold of one soon.

Full Gallery of my pics here http://www.gordyhand.co.uk/gallery/v/casemodding/xbox360/

Tags: