1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to get DFI LanParty mobos in UK?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Zargon, 10 Mar 2008.

1. Zargon

Zargon Master of the Universe

They get great reviews on many US sites/forums (both P35 and X38) and I've looked and looked but can't find 'em.

Does anybody know I where can buy one from? I'd be after the DFI LT X38-T2R LanParty.

Thanks.

2. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

The guy who used to work at Abit for UK distribution now works at DFI - they should get more availability in the near future.

3. Zargon

Zargon Master of the Universe

Thanks.

I need to order all the bits for my new build in the next week or two. I hope they get more availability by then otherwise I'll have to go for a different manufacturer.

4. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Try emailing DFI - if they're anything like the support chaps they'll be able to help you out.

5. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Look elsewhere then mate, we're talking several weeks at best. I was talking by the time X48/P45 are here. :(

EDIT: Yes, if you can try emailing DFI if you can find a contact form. Unfortunately I can't give you the address' of anyone I know.

The only place I can find is this: http://www.ebuyer.com/product/132716 and that's an INSANE price. Grab yourself a Foxconn MARS or try and buy a second hand Asus Blitz Formula if you want uber overclocking.

6. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

I'd go with bindi.

7. radodrill

radodrill Resident EI

you might want to try emailing Donna over at DFI; she might be able to help you out. email: Donna(at)dfiweb(dot)com