1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to purchase Icy Box IB-283 in Australia?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Joosh, 21 Jul 2008.

1. Joosh

Joosh What's a Dremel?

Hello fellow forumites,

As the title reads my predicament is that I am in the market for an Icy Box IB-283 2.5" Sata HDD enclosure, I have searched the internet far and wide and even tried ebay, but to no avail I have not been able to find a retailer of this piece of hardware within Adelaide, South Australia.

Any suggestions would be fantastic, I have also emailed the company directly asking for the Australian distributors and/or retailers and am awaiting reply.

Thanks in advance,

Josh

2. klutch4891

klutch4891 What's a Dremel?

I know how you feel. I would take the 283 or the 285 but I can't find either anywhere except for Scan. Which isn't any help seeing as I'm in the US. As a side note did you contact Tagan or Raidsonic? Because apparently both make the same thing?

3. Joosh

Joosh What's a Dremel?

I contacted Raidsonic, and yeah let me know if you find a dealer that will ship to Australia wont you ;)

4. klutch4891

klutch4891 What's a Dremel?

Haha. Sorry. But if Tagan responds to my email Ill ask them about Australia for you.

5. Joosh

Joosh What's a Dremel?

Heh, I got a response from nanopoint in Taiwan which apparently take care of Raidsonic's Asia-Pacific market, the contact informed me that there are currently no distributors or suppliers of ICY BOX hardware within Australia, and that they could ship me an IB-283 via DHL at my cost, I requested a quote and am awaiting.

Good news though, means it could be possible :p

Joosh