1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Displays Which Dell?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Yeoo, 11 Nov 2011.

1. Yeoo

Yeoo Minimodder

A ford costs less than a BMW... i wouldn't want a ford.

2. mucgoo

mucgoo Minimodder

Yes everyone would prefer the BMW but your meant to learn when your five that you can't have everything you want. And its hardly as though Ford are bad cars.

3. LennyRhys

LennyRhys Oink!

Ford vs BMW is a bad comparison because Hazro and Dell are in the same market sector (prosumer) whereas Ford and BMW are certainly not. Of course the U2711 is a more feature-rich monitor than the Hazro, but they are essentially the same thing. Ford vs BMW would be a 27" Dell vs a 30" LaCie: nice vs luxurious.

Regarding Hazro "reviews" - how a monitor performs is just the tip of the iceberg. Let's assume a monitor performs beautifully for one month and then develops a bad fault, at which time you get the thick end of the wedge: you then experience the real product and everything that goes with it, eg poor quality/quality control, and poor customer service. Most people who pay for Dell are buying into the brand just as much as they are buying the hardware (that's the case for me and it's why I'm choosing the U3011 over all others).