1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which phone? - SX1, now with pics

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by severedhead, 26 Oct 2004.

1. Shadowed_fury

Shadowed_fury Minimodder

Wouldn't go with either, i hate sony's, hate the system, and the SX1 looks a bit hard to text on.

I'd go for the Nokia 6230, Brilliant phone.

2. severedhead

severedhead What's a Dremel?

I thought about a Nokia, but I find them a bit too dull and boring. All of them are basically them same. I much prefer the menu system of the T610 which I have at the mo (even tho some of it seems a bit cluttered and disorganised). I think the first thing I am going to do tomorrow is play with the funny keys on an SX1, this I think will be the deciding factor. Hard to use = me get K700i.

3. severedhead

I had a play with an SX1 today and its just great! And the expandable memory could be useful in future. While it is a bit wider than the K700i I could easily live with that, and the screen seems huge. Surprisingly the funny key placement is really nice to use, got used to it very quickly. Made my mind up, going for the SX1. Thanks for all your input guys, it was very useful.

4. Atomic

Atomic Gerwaff

Oh interesting, you'll have to take me some pics when you get it, Id be interested to see what its like IRL.

5. severedhead

Yeah will do. As soon as some cash clears in my account I can go ahead and order it. Should have it in about a week. Tis funky black too.

6. Shadowed_fury

Shadowed_fury Minimodder

agreed, do get some pics on here of it, i'm interested now. :)

7. severedhead