1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FAQ Who are you?

Discussion in 'Nanopoint' started by DougEdey, 3 Mar 2009.

1. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

I (like many people here) have never heard of NanoPoint. The very brief blurb on the forum doesn't really explain much either. So rather then just getting confused I would like to know:

1. Who are you?
    2. What is the preferred process for contacting you?
    3. What do you do?
    4. Please can you make the header link to your website? It's just a image at the moment and I'm too lazy to type in your website URL.

Many thanks.

2. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

I should be able to help out on #4

3. Glider

Glider /dev/null

5. What is your relation to BT?

4. cpemma

cpemma Ecky thump

1a. Under what circumstances should we contact you rather than the company we bought/plan to buy, the item from?

5. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

I don't think this is needed, nanopoint are clearly a support company for specific products and therefore we can deduce that their relation to Bit is of a purely professional manner

6. Nathan@Nanopoint

Nathan@Nanopoint Ctrl Alt Del

Hi DougEdey

This is a repost of my reply to another thread...

Hi all!

Very sorry for my late reply I've been in hospital this week and the rest are the team are busy at CeBIT. Blame me for the bad timing!!

Thank you very much for the feedback with regards to the colour scheme, we will have this changed ASAP which should work out better for all visitors.

Who are we?
    Nanopoint UK, The UK subsidiary of Maxpoint GmbH, the tip of an umbrella for many famous brands which you know today.
    We bring you the brands Tagan, Seasonic, SilverPower, ICY BOX, ICY DOCK, Keysonic & Aplus.

If you visit our website you will not see pricing, this is because we do not sell these products to the consumer, only to resellers such as Scan, Dabs, CCL, Novatech etc. Our website can be used to stay updated and to look at product specifications. The website will be re-launched soon which some new features and pricing for the products maybe included by linking from our resellers websites.

Why are we here on Bit-Tech?
    Nanopoint UK works closely with Dennis publishing and because of Bit-Techs status for online reviews, news, the community which is here and the influence on readers we have decided to setup care and support.

The Aim
    Because we do not sell direct to the public (people like you :) ). It makes sense to come on here and listen the views on our products from you direct. Its always important to listen to customers views which we do very well however it is also important to listen to the consumer. Because of the nature of our products and the class of audience which is targeted (enthusiasts, gamers & power users) what could be greater than your input?

You can ask us questions regarding any of our products before you buy or if you have already purchased a product and are experiencing problems with the operation or functionality, we can help here.

website www.nanopoint.co.uk

It's good to know how many people do not know who we are, and you wouldn't really know unless you work for a reseller or have had to contact us in the past. This is expected which is another reason why we have setup these forums.

7. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 New Member

It's nice to know a company actually cares :)

Sadly, this doesn't have any impact for me since I'm in the US..

8. Nathan@Nanopoint

Hi DarkLord7854

Yes we do care :) if you are in the US. Try contact www.Tagan.com for support. But you are more than welcome to ask questions here. even if its for service we will do our best to help

9. Cupboard

Cupboard I'm not a modder.

Hmm.. so you are a company that owns three competing power supply manufacturers, amoung other things?

10. oasked

oasked Stuck in the Mud

No, they are simply a European distributor for all of these products.

11. azrael-

azrael- I'm special...

Well, actually the UK distributor. A subsidiary of German Maxpoint, who could more properly be called the European distributor.

12. Nathan@Nanopoint

Hi Cupboard

Please do not mistake the brands to be competitors with each other, each brand has its own target audience and the models are completely different from each another.

This structure is similar to Volkswagen AG - VW AG group

13. Slizza

Slizza beautiful to demons

It's great what you are doing here, i can get a heads up from you guys on a offer that's going to be dropping at my fave retailers soon.
    Shame you don't supply more.