1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Education Who will you vote for this May 6th?

Discussion in 'General' started by Solidus, 27 Apr 2010.

?

Who will you vote for in the coming General Election?

Poll closed 7 May 2010.
  1. Labour

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Conservatives

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  3. Liberal Democrats

8 vote(s)
    47.1%
  4. Other

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  5. Defacing ballot

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  6. Abstaining

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  1. Solidus

Solidus Superhuman

(Can I request a poll from one of the mods for this with 4 options: Lib Dems, Labour, Conservative, and Other)

So after years of voting for labour I have become sick and tired of their antics. I couldnt bring myself to vote for the tories...I remember what it was like when they were last in power (12% interest rates, poll tax, rich getting richer, poor getting poorer etc)....and I just cant bring myself to vote for them.

Nick Clegg did well in the debate and I got thinking...he seemed genuine, he answered the questions in much the same way I probably would have if I were in his spot and he had some very good points.

The digital bill that was pushed through by labour and conservatives really annoyed me, it needed more debate, more scrutiny...now a site like wikileaks that exposes government failings can even be shut down due to it...their both as bad as each other...

Personally im going to give the Lib Dems a chance, why not? I keep saying to people this country is going down the drains..I work with criminals and I have never seen it this bad...I think we need something new now..the Lib dems are talking about reforming the voting system for proportionate representation which is what people have wanted for a long time, a fairer system...im going to give them a shot...but this is just my opinion;

The question is, who will you vote for?

2. InSanCen

InSanCen Buckling Spring Fetishist

Nuts to them all, paper gets written on. Each as bad as the other, but if you don't vote, you have no right to bitch about how crap they all are.

3. SDG

SDG New Member

does anyone no where i can veiw the second debate? The first is up and veiwable to all but i cant find one for the second and its annoying cause i was looking forward to seeing it over the weekend.

4. Da_Rude_Baboon

Da_Rude_Baboon What the?

There is a thread in serious discussion.