1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Electronics Who would like to wire up an LCD for me for some money?

Discussion in 'Modding' started by blurredvision, 22 Jun 2004.

1. blurredvision

blurredvision What's a Dremel?

Hey guys. I'm looking to see if anyone is interested in wiring up an LCD for me. I've seen some thing done with LCDs and some of the things you can do when hooking them into the parrallel port, and I'd like to add something like this to my mod (or a future mod). Unfortunately, I don't know if I have the time or money to learn wiring one of these things. I've seen the tutorials around the net, and it doesn't look too hard, but it's all greek to me as to what to buy and such.

Therefore, if I was to buy an LCD, and send it to someone, how much would you charge me to wire one up and send it back? Or, if you purchased all parts and I paid you in advance, then you send the completed product to me? I'd only trust those senior members who have been around for a while, so no low-post members like me can apply.

Anyone interested? If I tell you what I'm looking for, can you tell me where to go and what to buy, and what you'll charge me to wire everything up? If so, we can keep in touch via a chat program or email. Thanks for any offers.