1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why does nothing ever go right

Discussion in 'General' started by samuelellis, 22 Mar 2003.

1. Yo-DUH_87

Yo-DUH_87 Who you calling tiny?

While a sadistic way of looking at it, it is true for the most part.

Women are designed more emotionaly than men, something that causes intence frustration (on both sides). The women can't figure out why the men don't express their feelings more, and the men don't know what the heck is going on. Women also speak in this super secret language, that if not intruprited right, causes a deadly explosion.

They also have a very long term memory of times you slipped up.

That being said, I think women are great. Some are very fun to be around, and very pleasent. Heck, there are even some nerdy types out there, which proves there is hope for us ;)

Relationships are like a mine-field: tread lightly, and prepare to run :hehe:

2. samuelellis

samuelellis What's a Dremel?

she aint nerdy but

she is doign a internet computing course at university
    would voluntarely waer thinkgeek shirts
    & thinks that im nto that geeky

case of wait & see now

3. ToM

ToM mmmm, blud

i spent 19 years without a girl even look at me, and hardly any "real" friends, ive been tricked on and beaten up my so called friends who just wanted to get in with the good crouds at school.

i personally thought that there wasnt a chance in hell that i could ever be happy.

but then cheryl came along, and made me what i am now, and has stuck with me :D

the 19 yr ol virgin has left the building ;)

almost 2 years on and i cant imagine life without her :D

what im trying to say is, ive been through a hell of a lot, and its like karma, you will get what you give.

keep ur chin up mate, and the one will just be round the corner for you, trust me on this, i kno ;)

it will get better, i kno thats not what you want to hear atm, and i kno everyone is probably telling you the same, and i kno its not what ur feeling, cuz ive been through all of it. but take it from experiance, it will all come to you in the end :D

4. WireFrame

WireFrame <b>PermaBanned</b>

You forgot to mention that they frequently have their own adjendas, and will use boys as a means to an end, and are usually two-faced,hypocritical and liars.:sigh:

I KNOW ppl are going to disagree with this, so I should just point out that this IS my experience, and whilst I concede that all girls in the whole world are not like this, you cannot say with any certainty that the vast majority of the girls I have encountered are not like this.

So ner.:p

5. Behemoth

Behemoth Timelord in training

The last girl I showed an interest in stabbed me in the back, and the one before that did also, Sam if you wanna chat any time I'm nearlly always online, I know exactly what your going through and I know it aint nice, but there may well be a reason for her phone not being on, for a start she might be out of range, or her battery is flat or she's ill and needs her phone off to get better or just doesn't want to be bothered.

She may also be away from a computer, so don't stress mate, there's always a reason.

6. Cheryl

Cheryl What's a Dremel?

I must be an exception to the rule cos i would nver dream of using any man as a means to an end. I just want to give all you guys a big hug as I think its DISGUSTING the way you've been treated and I feel so bad for all of you!!!! I had some very bad encounters with men so I know all about the feelings of mistrust etc but when I met Tom I realised that there are decent human beings out there and I am sure you will find someone who makes you happy!!!
    As I said before-sorry I'm not available!!!;)

7. JazzXP

JazzXP Eh! Steve

Well, it's good to know there is at least one of you out there.... I've been treated pretty much the same as the other guys in this thread. I'm still waiting for a girl to prove to me personally they're not all evil (present company excepted).

8. GiGo

GiGo was once a nerd.....

samuelellis, thigs could be worse mate. I went out on Friday and my peice on the side didnt want me I was happy, but yet annoyed at the same time. It was worse as my ex was there aswell, I think I fell in love with my ex Clare. Don't woryr about it mate chip up and have a good time, go to the pub and have a drink and see if you can met a chick.

Don't do what I did last night and finish a 70cl bottle of Dark Rum at home on your own, I wasn't depressed jus drank it.

Chin up and don't worry: You've got my MSN aint ya? Message me tonight and well chat.

>> GiGo <<

9. MrDT

MrDT fapfap

Slagging off half of the human race would generally be considered to be a bad thing to do... Women aren't a different species (really, IT'S TRUE!!) and if you really really tried, you would find a way to understand and communicate with them :hehe:

Reading your posts Sam, it seem that you might be a little too keen. If a girl doesn't instantly reply to a text or email you don't need to start ripping your hair out and assume the worst. I understand that you've had a lot of **** happen to you mate, and understandably that makes you a little apprehensive, maybe scared of trusting another person, but you have to try.

If you continue to dwell on your bad experiences you'll never get anywhere. In your shoes I'd assume that the poor girl is ill, can't be arsed talking on the phone cos she's feeling crappy at the moment, and is looking forward very much to seeing you as soon as she's better cos there's a good chance a nice guy like you will make her feel fantastic :D

So much better to look on the bright side mate. Women aren't all monsters. I have it on good authority that there are one or two that are actually nice :hehe:

Goodluck mate ;)

10. :: Phat ::

:: Phat :: Oooh shakalaka!

\\me points to the "tongue owner" in the avatar... :D :naughty:

11. samuelellis

the plot thickens

she changer her marital status on her profile from signel to in relationship

(hey i hve low self estemm internet datign is the only way i can meet lasses)

12. Stew

Stew Disgruntled Postal Worker

or 40yr old fatties.. ;)

13. samuelellis

stew did you mother never teach you this simple rule

IF YOU CANT SAY SOMEHTING NICE KEEP YOUR ****ING GOB SHUT

i dunno abotu the rest of the forum but i am getting a bit sick of your nastyness to myself & the other forum members

14. Stew

Stew Disgruntled Postal Worker

I wasn't being nasty,

I was pointing out the chance you take.

15. ToM

ToM mmmm, blud

2nd that :grr:

16. SilverBullet

SilverBullet Banned

Indeed, its true, dont understand why you take so much offence to it, christ, chillith.

17. penski

penski BodMod

I'm really 43 years old and called Clive... I'm grooming K for my own wicked means...

*n

18. ToM

ToM mmmm, blud

:jawdrop:
    (tries to save K!)

19. SteveyG

SteveyG Electromodder

I found this in my biology text book which may explain women's behaviour :p :lol:
    (No offence to the nice females out there...)
    [​IMG]

Women are great really though :lol:
    (Don't let my fiancee see this post:eek:)

Last edited: 24 Mar 2003
  20. Behemoth

Behemoth Timelord in training

There's no problem in finding a woman, the problem lies with finding a good one, I know there are some out there, Tommeh has Cherrly21 (we are really jealous of you mate)

Any news Sam?? Has she contacted you yet?? You've gone very quiet on us mate.