1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why you choose Apple products?

Discussion in 'General' started by VuduMaster, 4 Sep 2018.

1. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees The Lunatic on the Grass.

But, the voices, they won't stop telling me to type... Shut-up, NO!

2. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

I mean.. Firstly, I wasn't being entirely serious. Secondly, I still have my V3 Razr.. It fits in my pockets a lot easier than the Oneplus 3T does.

3. jinq-sea

jinq-sea 'write that down in your copy book' Super Moderator

Quite! I think that higher resolution recordings have their place, but as @Mister_Tad says, some of the high res recordings are dogturd. The higher resolution just exposes the dogturdness even more.

Mr_Mistoffelees likes this.
  4. Strudul

Strudul ~

I've always used CopyTrans. Just drag and drop. Seems to work fine for my >60GB of music (mainly CD rips and some YT downloads).

5. Guest-56605

Guest-56605 Guest

Nothing beats vinyl ultimately - some of my most treasured possessions are collectors edition LP's :D

jinq-sea likes this.
  6. legoman

legoman breaker of things

My only real exposure to Apple products is work, we concluded the bulk of the problems are actually user generated.
    For example Outlook auto configures and uses Keberos to auth the user ID, users keep turning this off an putting their details in for some reason so when the password expires on the windows LDAP (they are shared) the user changes the password but the Outlook config obviously doesnt and ends up locking them out constantly.

Or the dev who installed Jamf pro onto his macbook so he could remote on an help everyone and instead caused no end of mayhem.