1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Competition Win our Supreme Commander case mod!

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by The_Pope, 16 Feb 2007.

1. pendragon

pendragon I pickle they

congrats to Nathan.. I'm jealous :D ... hope he puts it to good use!

2. foady

foady New Member

Not Recieved My Runners Up Prize Yet How Long Does it Take ??????????

Hi has any winners recieved there prizes from this competition yet as i haven't and emails to this site has bared no joy.
    confomation of runners up win was 17/04/2007 from Geoff Richards. I've one email back form Joe Martin (Staff Writer) saying we will look in to it 0n 19/09/2007 since then nothing.It would be an understament to say i'm a bit pissed off about this, when they say you've won a prize you should recieve a prize.If anybody help with this matter or suggest anything like go to trading standards input would be helpful.:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

3. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Hey Foady - sorry about this. I had been lead to believe that this was being looked into after I referred the email to the guys upstairs. Having been hired after the competition closed (long after), I wasn't involved in the competition in any way. As it is, as soon as I've finished this reply I'll pick up the phone and give someone a shove to send you an update as I do know there have been enormous problems with this competition, primarily health problems with some of those who were involved.

Tags: Add Tags