1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Win this computer!

Discussion in 'Modding' started by SXRguyinMA, 1 Apr 2012.

1. SXRguyinMA

SXRguyinMA What's a Dremel?

Hey guys, I'm giving away my Arctic Cat build! I did the mod with the intention of giving it away for charity when I started it last year, and now it's done and the giveaway is live! All donations will go to the Huntington's Disease Society of America, as planned from day 1 of the mod. All the details and the donation form (PayPal) are on my website - just lick the banner below! The minimum donation is only $10, which is an absolute STEAL for this rig! Check it out, donate and SHARE!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

If any of Bit's staff wonder if this is legit, I know him from TBCS, we work together there. It's 100% legit. No April Fools or any such.

3. SXRguyinMA

lol thanks Kayin. I completely forgot this was April Fool's Day. Shoulda made note of that

4. spolsh

spolsh Multimodder

If i was in the USA i'd have a shot at this. Anyway good luck with getting plenty of cash in for the charity ... and a BTTT

5. KidMod-Southpaw

KidMod-Southpaw Super Spamming Saiyan

As would I, would be a nice birthday present if I won. :p

6. SXRguyinMA

I'm only offering it to the US because Shipping a full system in the states is sketchy as it is lol. Shipping a full system overseas would be next to impossible (and probably pretty expensive too)

7. SXRguyinMA

Ok well shipping to Canada will be in the neighborhood of $150ish, so if someone in Canada wants it they'd have to pay the difference over the US shipping which will be around $60. So if someone from canada can enter as long as they're willing to pay the difference in shipping.