1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Win XP graphics problem (ya i know...xp)

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Yumadil, 18 Nov 2009.

1. Yumadil

Yumadil What's a Dremel?

Who would guess after installing win7 on all my machines but one, that one is the one with problems. So here goes:

After the last month or so i have have windows disappearing only to be found when you scroll over some active buttons. If i am lucky enough to find the window, i can drag it below the task bar, and it refreshes. Unfortunately i can not get a screen shot because it is intermittent and causes the print screen function not to work. I have the latest Nvidia drives, latest directx, fully updated windows, etc.

Plz help.

This is difficult to describe and worse to google (windows windows disappearing doesnt yield much). please ask questions so i can clarify anything that doesnt make sense.

2. Delphium

Delphium Eyefinity enabled

If you are using Nvidia drivers version 191.07 then try going back to 190.62.
    I found the 190.62 to be more stable after having my own issues with the 191.07 driver, such as lack of nvidia control panel, and only driving 1 monitor at a reduced resolution rather than all 3 at full 1080p.

Give em a go and see if it helps your situation.