1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Windows Phone 7 hits 1.5 million milestone

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 22 Dec 2010.

1. lamboman

lamboman What's a Dremel?

Even though the thread is a tad old, I'm a huge fan of what I've seen and tried so far when it comes to WP7. And, from the reviews that I've seen, one of the biggest points that the majority of them made was how fast and stable the OS is. And from trying them out in store, it really, really shows. I'd say that it is, in that sense, far ahead of iOS and definitely Android (which I have to say I was disappointed with, but at least it's improving. However, for what is now a well established player in the market...it will soon border the unacceptable).

2. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

I read a lot of:"I don't know much about Windows Mobile 7..." and: "I heard about..." so can we assume for now that your actual knowledge about the OS, its functionality and reliability is minimal? Good. Mind if we disregard your opinion a bit?

WP7 is the most innovative and exciting thing to happen to smartphone OS's for a long time. I think it will become a major competitor within the next 6 months.

3. Fynnon

Fynnon like a baws?

these W7 phones are TOO expensive related to the Android counterparts, same goes for Nokia`s OS

4. GeorgeStorm

GeorgeStorm Aggressive PC Builder

If I were to get a new phone, it would defo be a win7 one.
    Having already owned a zune, and now a zuneHD, and loved them both.
    Win7 just adds to that, reviews etc I've read have been pretty positive, but it's the interface that wins for me, I find the zune interface to simple and intuitive, as do my friends once they realise it's not an ipod they're holding...
    Really hope they keep working hard on win7 with updates etc, as I think it looks like a real winner :)

5. raokat

raokat What's a Dremel?

I got my HTC Desire a month ago and it really cooooooooooooool. I love it. I used my brother's iPhone for few days, but I love HTC.

6. Djayness

Djayness phwupupupup

This is my own personal review on windows phone 7. Been with android for 2 years and switched over, havent looked back.

The main thing is the integration, the idea of hubs is something that has not happened with iphone or android. There is a huge advantage in having more things in one place rather than going to three or four different applications.

Tags: Add Tags