It looked an Enterprise, now it looks it in stereo. Update 19.5.2009 First i attached one 7mm high slice more. I bended it with my hands and used hammer to get it smoothly in the surface. In this picture you see what i mentioned when said it gets "twisted". Acid proof steel shrinks a lot when welding it, so frame was crushed 15mm shorter in that open side (front) After welding: Welding this side didn't reduce enough heat to get it straighted, so it was still crushed 10mm. So i gave some heat treatment for it and heatet that outer curve to red coloured and when it was cooled, it was in right measures. To keep frame straightened i attached temporally support, it will be removed later. Then i made some drawings and cutted another plate: After that picture my camera was full, i was been too lazy to remove old pictures. So, here is the frame now: I did it in sameway than earlier weldings, so i hope its not a big miss. I'm not totally hiding the psu, this is going to be a frame around it and psu will stay visible in someways. Allthought i will do some cutting, welding, sanding, shapening and polishing before its done. I hope you understanded, its just hard to tell what you are making if you don't know the right words. E: Weldings at the backside, last one started to look like it should, first ones melted too much through. Haven't welded much with tig since last summer when i changed my job. But this side wont be visible, so it hasn't big matter.