Thanks, for all those nice words. [snap...] I started to re-make this project. Wasn't very motivated in first place, so i didn't take much pictures. So let's start from front. You can see the original desing for the front in this picture: It was too boring, so i made some re-designing. Planned some decorations, but dumped those: Welded the frame together: "Net" is bended 7mm higher in the middle, after welding the frame was quite twisted, acid proof steel doesn't like heat. It was quite job to get it straightened, but there is nothing that some brutal violence cant handle. Frame is made for 6 pieces and welded together with tig-welder and sanded smooth. This point i sanded it with the orbital sander to 400 grit, then i have to use my hands and watersand it to 1200 grit. After watersanding it looked like this: I also added sanded and polished plate behind the "net", so it gives nice reflections. Net looked boring without a spider, so i decided to make one. I used 35mm bar, and sanded it with corner grinder using 80 grit flap discs and dremels deburring tool. Actually, i don't have many tools, because i throwed them away, so i have made all shapening with this: Ok, back to the spider: First i was making very simple spider: Noticed that it looks stupid, so did some shaping: I used 5mm welding rod. (Elga316L) to legs, sanded and smoothened with "deburring tool" and sanding paper. Parts are welded together with tig. My intention in firstplace was to use it in this position: So i made a small heart upside down to the head, as i decided to use it as an logo. After several changes i got spider finished: A "heart" was upside down in that place, so i smoothened it. Ps.. Sorry for dusty and blurry images and my bad english too, as i said earlier i suck in any language so don't let it bother.