1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peripherals Wireless Gaming Headset Recommendations

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by bdigital, 13 May 2017.

1. bdigital

bdigital Is re-building his PC again

Hi all,

I fancy getting a half decent headset for gaming. I have a budget of around £120 (but happy to spend less!).

I would like wireless, but with the option of wiring up if battery is low. There seems to be loads of decent options from the likes of Logitech, Razor, Corsair, Steelseries etc.

Thought I would see if there are any that come highly recommended from BT :)

I am not an audiofile, I just want good quality sound, good quality mic and comfort.

2. GTIgeneral

GTIgeneral Minimodder

Not sure about wireless but I currently own the HyperX Cloud 2's, best headset ive owned and have a really solid construction compared to most of the "gamer" headsets ive tried. The cloud's are considered the best for the price from what I've seen in loads of reviews

3. bdigital

bdigital Is re-building his PC again

4. Jimmy6

Jimmy6 What's a Dremel?

Yes - I have 1 and am about to buy another for downstairs. V comfy (subjective), but I love the sound, battery life and connectivity. Plenty of reviews on the internet that back me up. But they are expensive. No Bluetooth - if that's a problem try the 840s.