1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Retro Wizball got remade (Woot)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Bungle, 11 Jan 2008.

1. Bungle

Bungle Rainbow Warrior

Wizball

"More recently (2007), a remake for windows operating systems has been produced by Graham Goring. The gameplay of the remake is based on the c64 version but contains update graphics, music and sound effects."

One of the Titles that stood out on the C64 for me. A great little game and concept. Now it's remade. Am at work ATM so cannot say how the new version rates. Hopefully one of you kind people could have a quick go and fill in the blanks.:hip:

/taps fingers on desk waiting:D

2. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

I think I vaguely remember this on the amstrad or spectrum compilation I once bought. If I remember correctly I found it quite annoying as I could only get so far in the first level before game-over (couldn't even upgrade the ball to make it easier to control)

3. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

OMFG BEST GAME EVAR!

4. Bungle

Bungle Rainbow Warrior

Very faithful remake of the original (as far as I can remember). Tough to do in one sitting mind.:D

5. ChriX

ChriX ^

Awesome site (Retrospec), thanks for the link/tip. I never played Wizball (though I do remember Wizkid?), but am just getting the Atic Atac remake. :D

Last edited: 12 Jan 2008
Tags: