1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress WORKLOG: 'IOU' – GAM's QubeLok Cube Case with IO connectors facing Up (Apr/Aug 07)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by GAM, 15 May 2007.

1. IanJackson

IanJackson Photographer & Modder

sweet keep it up jsut loving it!!!!:jawdrop:

2. pedrofilho

pedrofilho What's a Dremel?

GAM, did you vote on CM contest? If yes, who was your choice for most extreme?

Thanks,

Pedro Torres.

3. mnpctech

mnpctech bit-tech sponsor

Hey GAM, any new updates on IOU? :)

4. GAM

GAM What's a Dremel?

@Pedro, sorry mate I didn't vote. I registered but never got a confirmation email and didn't bother to follow it up.

@mnpctech, hey mate. Unfortunately no progress on IOU... still sitting shamefully in the corner of the workshop collecting a substantial layer of dust! Was busy away in the country and now at home with guests and father-in-law 'in da house'. :(

Hopefully I'll have some time to devote to the reorganisation of the workshop and then some more modding... getting a little desperate with withdrawals.

btw, I had fun with a laden wheelbarrow the other day... while jogging to get some pace up for the little hill ahead, it (the wheelbarrow) decided it would come to an immediate dead stop... while my body didn't. I collect the wheelbarrow with my ribs and went straight up and over somersault style. I'm now nursing bruised ribs and knees and a very bruised ego ;)

Please don't make me laugh because it hurts ;)

Cheers
    GAM

5. mnpctech

mnpctech bit-tech sponsor

Ouch! :eeek: Take it easy there mate. We need to see you back in the workshop after you've recovered, working your mod magic :dremel:

6. pedrofilho

pedrofilho What's a Dremel?

GAM,

What can I say, at first, dong laugh... :D Some users just don't get the confirmation e-mail from CM, so, you have to do another register with another e-mail, the best mail service is Gmail. Well, I'm preparing a possible elector for the next year (don't laugh!).

Dude your work is too much beautifull to fall in the darkness, bring it back !

Get better soon !

Pedro Torres.