1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News World of Warcraft has 9 million subscribers

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 25 Jul 2007.

1. tewsfraba

tewsfraba New Member

2. Morphine-Kitty

Morphine-Kitty Dead account.

I'm seeing a ban coming for that shameless advertising. Shame on you!

3. Akava

Akava Lurking...

I used to play this game, quit for a while before "The Burning Crusade" was released, due to unbelievable boredem at having done anything and everything i could in the game. Then after seeing a few friends playing i started again, it was going to stay casual... then i got sucked in again... and now i have quit, once again due to boredem.

I would suggest that no one plays this game, if you want to really enjoy yourself and challange yourself, you have to raid, which requires being in a good guild... which in turn, requires that you raid a few nights a week minimum... which in turn requires a hell of alot of farming... and after weeks of farming... raiding... being hasseled by little kids "Can i have some moneh because you must have some as you are level 70, and that means that you get 500000000g per kill" Along with the pointlessness that is PVPing unless you have insanely good gear... you'll probably be as bored as i was. :D

Im not saying it isn't a good game... well... no i am... but then SWG was also a good game... but as with all games like that you can only go so far, and unless the dev team is VERY good, you will more than likely end up wasting your time and money, next time i have an itch to play, i think ill try and learn another language, or just spam various forms.

Anyway, sorry for the essay, but if i can save one of you some time and money... :dremel:

EDIT: Thank you Mr.tewsfraba for i had nearly forgotten the daily task of ignoring, reporting, deleting emails, and running from, the one and only... GOLD SELLERS!

4. Bungle

Bungle Rainbow Warrior

That my friend is the destiny of most games. Most games become boring after you play them to death. I played guildwars Prophecies quite a bit for a year and enjoyed myself playing online. Eventually I grew tired of it. I wouldn't pick it up again but would recommend it to others who haven't tried it. knowing when to move on from a title is the key.:)

5. Akava

Akava Lurking...

Very much the same thing, after the first time of quiting, i started playing GW, great game, and no monthly fee :O, I can't wait for GW 2 to come out, from what i read about it, some time ago, it looked really good. :cooldude:

6. Overlord

Overlord New Member

A good game, unless your prepared to put in long hours, be happy in substandard gear. The massive thing missing from WOW is the community is just horrible. If you can find a good guild and good friends then i would say its the best game in the world, sadly finding them is next to impossible. I'll stick to fps's where i can play for 1-2 hours and still have a life.

7. mikeuk2004

mikeuk2004 What you Looking at Fool!

I cant believe there is that many people with the money to waste to pay for a game subscription. Thats crazy. Ill never pay a monthly fee to play a game. Its another subscription that you foget about cancelling when you have had enough.

Tags: Add Tags