1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motors Worst car You've ever driven?

Discussion in 'General' started by Elton, 9 Feb 2011.

1. lcdguy

lcdguy Minimodder

worst - My brothers suzuki esteem. the balled tires didn't help either
    Best - 2003 Hyundai Elantra VE (and that's saying a lot)
    Most Fun - Pontiac 6000 LE Station wagon :)

2. GreatOldOne

GreatOldOne Wannabe Martian

Ah yes. The Juke. :eyebrow:

A contender for the world's ugliest car....

No - hold that. The results are in! It is the ugliest car in the world. ;)

3. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Nah, there are other contenders.

Juke:
    [​IMG]

Ssangyong's favourites:
    Actyon:
    [​IMG]

Rodius:
    [​IMG]

Musso:
    [​IMG]

Need we see more? :p

4. GreatOldOne

GreatOldOne Wannabe Martian

I still say the Juke wins, on the grounds that the designers obviously where trying to make it look hip and trendy by playing pin the tail on the donkey with any old lights from the parts bin. :p

I love the Rodius. One set of designers thought it should be a hatch back. Then the night shift came in and put in a dormer roof and made it an estate. :lol:

5. Almightyrastus

Almightyrastus On the jazz.

Mk3 I think. It was built out of tin cans and spit, nasty square boxy thing with scary thin tyres.

The Cooper S is something else though, 175Bhp in standard form and is just soooo nice to drive for any length of journey.

6. Krikkit

My problem with big-rimmed minis is although they're good on a billiard-smooth surface, on potted British b-roads they end up really crashy and skittish... All that grip from the tyres that suddenly gives way when the damping can't cope, makes for exciting times! :D

7. knuck

knuck Hate your face

I saw one on the road the other day and I yelled "WHAT THE F*CK IS THAT?" even though I was alone in my car. Definitely one of the ugliest thing I have ever seen.

You know the Dead Space commercials with the terrified moms ? I bet they were in fact looking at this thing and not the game

8. Repo

Repo What's a Dremel?

My first car was a MK2 1983 VW Polo C Saloon. Not a bad car for it's age but the pedals were weirdly offset to the left :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

9. Krikkit

Similar for many oldish small cars - my 106 is the same, three postage stamps all a micron apart and all so you sit sideways. :p

10. Cupboard

Cupboard I'm not a modder.

I saw an advert for the Juke today, advertising that it was now available with two wheel drive. Seems a rather weird thing to be the main point of an ad, but there you go.

Buy this car! We know it looks ridiculous but at least two of the wheels work!

11. Ending Credits

Ending Credits Bunned

My dad recently bought a Mini Cooper S with the JCW kit so it's probably even worse with potholes and we live in a semi-rural area so the roads are as bad as anywhere else. (He's also got a Westfield Caterham-copy so it's not even like that's the worse car we have for potholes.)

There's one place around here where you can't go to fast otherwise your car will get thrown off the road quite literally and it doesn't help that the lanes are pretty narrow.

12. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

JEBUS H! :eeek:

It's like a really really bad facelift that's left it with all grin.

What's that on the radar? A car? That's no car!

Queue John Williams with the Imperial March.

13. Ljs

Ljs Modder

I really don't think the Duke is a bad looking car at all. There are far worse cars aesthetically.

[​IMG]

Hello!

14. Da_Rude_Baboon

Da_Rude_Baboon What the?

It looks a Micra on steroids. I had much the same reaction as Knuck when I first saw one.

15. PureSilver

PureSilver E-tailer Tailor

+2. And, obviously, none of you have ever seen a Mitsuoka Orochi or, for that matter, an FBS Census. That said, I agree that the Ridiculous Rodius is the worst car I've personally ever witnessed. The styling on the back has to been seen to be believed... :eeek:

16. carpetmonster

carpetmonster What's a Dremel?

I drove a Juke, they have about 190bhp and this was an auto. I think the styling is very Renault, not surprising. The worst thing that happened to Nissan in recent years was they inherited Renault reliability too, thinking of the Pickup trucks, warranty claims galore.

After a bit the styling grew on me, but very nice to drive, great fun, more fun than driving a BMW Mini any day of the week.

17. Krikkit

I'm one of those few people who think the Multipla was actually quite a reasonable-looking car... When you actually see one in the real world it's actually quite interesting - at least it's something a bit more unique than the endless clones of the Renault Scenic.

18. carpetmonster

carpetmonster What's a Dremel?

We have a Mini Cooper S the earlier Supercharged one, it has a KAVS pulley, K&N and some other mods, with about 220bhp. I also think it is hard to drive fast, it bounces around and suffers from awful bump steer. It also gets blitzed by things like Clio 197's.

19. Ljs

Ljs Modder

*In slow motion*

N-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!

20. Xir

Xir Modder

The Juke is a joke, open the trunk and look inside.
    The new Nissans are so renault-y on the inside (the new micra is worse than the old-K11 on the inside) I had to repalce it with a...FIAT :D