1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rant WTF Bank/PayPal?

Discussion in 'General' started by Canon, 28 Oct 2011.

1. Canon

Canon Reformed

I noticed that £12 had been charged to my bank account when I got a letter from the bank, it was a paypal transaction, anyway, they said it was rejected because it was from my account with nothing in it, or next to nothing anyway. When setting up this account, knowing nothing would be in it I made sure there was no overdraft. But here's the deal, everyday since someone has tried spending exactly £9.03 with my paypal account, all of which are being declined yet I am being charged for!

What?

And PayPal refuse to tell me what was being paid for, or where the transaction was made, it sure as hell isn't me because I'm at work with no internet connection when these transactions are made.

2. Pieface

Pieface Well-Known Member

Did you buy the Junior membership for C.A.R.S? Mine came out as £9.03.

3. [<x>] Kiyusoma

[<x>] Kiyusoma Deus Ex Machina

Change your paypal password for starters.

4. Canon

Canon Reformed

Yes, that sounds about right, but it's been recurring since 2 days ago.

5. yassarikhan786

yassarikhan786 Ultramodder(Not)

Check your "My Money" section on Paypal. There should be an option for pre-approved payments. Some companies (without explicitly telling the consumer) start subscriptions for their products/services. You should be able to tell where the money is going by checking if there are any "Active" payments.