1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Xbox 360 Window Mod

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Poofychip, 30 Jan 2011.

1. Poofychip

Poofychip Poofychip

Hey Guys I Was Board Over Xmass and my xbox was just sat there so i thought hey why not cut it up :p

First of all here are the starting images of the xbox its an Xbox 360 Arcade

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So here is the start first of all i cut two windows out of the side here what it looks like :

[​IMG]

as you can see its a bit boring and theres no windows in it yet , so i ordered a chrome bezzel for the disk tray , see through dvd drive and some new green fans :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

after i did this i relised that if i cut the mesh out from the back it will improve airflow alot so i cut away here is what it looks like :

[​IMG]

here is a picture of the new front chrome bezzel so it looks like a premium as you can see i forgot to put the eject button in why taking the pic

[​IMG]

finally the see through funnel came :) here what it looks like :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i finally put the acylic in the windows to seal the unit , :) here what it looks like :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

this is the finished project hope you guys like it , This Is My First Mod Btw

Last edited: 30 Jan 2011