1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Xbox One Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Meanmotion, 5 Dec 2013.

1. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

And Linford Christie ran the Men's 100m and the 4x 100m Men's Relay, among others. My point, which appears to have passed you by, is that these professional gamers do not "play all platforms and all genres" as per your original post. Unless you're telling me that you've got footage of sOs streaming Barbie Horse Adventures from his PS2?

David likes this.
  2. maverik-sg1

maverik-sg1 Minimodder

I'd pay to see them pwn that LIVE!!! :clap:

3. rollo

rollo Modder

Have seen fat princess streamed and smite whatever they might be they looked pretty awful lol.

4. RichCreedy

RichCreedy Hey What Who

my wording may have been a little off, but "I" believe a true hard-core gamer doesn't go in for the this system is better than that system, but plays the games based on whichever system is better for a particular game. so isn't a fanboy per se. I own a gaming pc, PS3 and Xbox 360 one, I prefer gaming on the pc, but it doesn't limit me to playing on any particular system.

the Urban dictionary has said that people who consider themselves hard-core gamers generally aren't as hard-core as they believe.

5. Porkins' Wingman

Porkins' Wingman Can't touch this

Surely 'hardcore gamer' is just a marketing term designed to nudge those interested in games to sink more time/money into it.

6. Star*Dagger

Star*Dagger What's a Dremel?

Hardcore Gamer is found on the PC and only the PC. It is someone who hardens up rather than whines, who knows that Victory is Fun, and that everything else is Losing.

Yours in Victorious HTFU Hardcore PC Gaming Plasma,
    Star*Dagger

Here is a video of the devs of CCP, the most hardcore sim ever published.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgvM7av1o1Q

7. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

Yeah... what you're calling a hardcore gamer sounds like what we call an arse.

YEHBABY likes this.
  8. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

Have you ever tried to separate a candy crush addicted girl from her phone?:hehe:

9. StoneyMahoney

StoneyMahoney What's a Dremel?

Next person who tries to tie hardcore gaming to any sort of hardware requirement gets a big heavy slap! It's not about what you play it on - provided it's not a handicap - it's about how you play it, the mindset you approach the game with and your intentions.

For instance: 12 yr/old plays COD online on his console 8 hours every Saturday, wins a lot, big surprise. When he's at school, his Mum pulls out her 3DS, her notebook and her calculator to continue her IV breeding program in Pokemon X. Spot the hardcore gamer.

(True story btw, I still haven't beat her B&W 3v3 OU sandstorm team)

10. Nikumba

Nikumba Minimodder

How does the Xbox deal with DNLA media centres, could it be used to replace an XBMC setup? Or are you still limited to having another box do the transcoding?

Tags: Add Tags