It started with me getting a free radiator and fans to review. I had a Maze4 and some tube left over from an upgrade, so figured I might as well get a pump and reservior and end up with a cheap watercooling system for my second PC. £200 later, and welcome to my new project. Pretty much EVERYTHING in this has been scrounged on the cheap, or leftover from an upgrade. The case is a Lian-Li PC65, purchased from Bit-Tech for £65 including shipping. Was well chuffed when it arrived, being my first Lian-Li meant that it came with all the excitement and oogling over the new case. It truly is amazing. I decided to get the PC65 instead of the PC60, since it was available, cheap, and I was only going to put the same window in anyway. Unfortunately, I totally forgot to take a picture before I hacked it up so click here to see it's homepage. A rundown of the hardware that's going in the box: AMD Athlon XP 2500+ (AQXEA, Week 25...of course!) - I upgraded BlakIce to a 2500-M, so this was left over. Abit AN7 - Again, a leftover from my upgrade to a £40 NF7-S MSi Geforce 4 Ti4600 - I bought it in conjuction with the RAM (see below), a P4 2.2 and a P4 motherboard for £100 (all from a friend who upgraded), then sold the P4 and motherboard for £90, leaving me with a Ti4600 and the RAM for £10...so call it £5 each. I put a Thermaltake cooler on there (only decent thing I've seen come out of thermaltake). 2x512mb of Samsung PC2100 - This stuff is the ****! It's rated at 133 @ 2.5-3-3-6, but it will do 166 : 2-2-2-5 at stock voltage of 2.55v. £5, and some £1 headspreaders from eBuyer. Seagate Barracuda 7200.7, 80GB - I have a thing for Barracudas...so I splashed out on this one...£35 from some place in a sale. It's pretty much the only new piece of kit in the PC! Seagate U series 5, 30GB - Been around for about 7 years now, and still going strong. It's a backup/mas data transfer medium. Artec 16x DVD-ROM - Or something like that! I dunno, it was £15 from CPU City...I bought it at the same time as my 2500-M. Jeantech 350W PSU - Came in one of my cases. I'm choosing this over my 550W QTEC since this thing has already been braided. And the el-cheepo cooling solution! XSPC R120-D - Dual 120mm rad, with fans, all free because I reviewed it. Hydor L30 - eBayed for £20 Dual 5.25" acrylic bayres - £15 shipped from Bit-Tech. DangerDen Maze4 - I upgraded BlakIce to a TDX... DangerDen MAze4 - Over-clock had a sale on, I bagged this for £20. Brand new! DangerDen Clearflex 60 - Some leftover, some bought new...about £5 total. Random bits and bobs - barbs, clamps, UV dye, mounts, the usual bits...£15 worth in total, I think. Enough waffle about the kit, lets get this project started. The only problem is, I have no idea what to do with it. To pass the time, I stripped down the case. Then washed it with a combination of warm soapy water for the plexi and white spirit for the metal. I had now decided to start by mounting the radiator. Easier said than done! There is almost no space whatsoever for the radiator! The rad is actually poking out the front of the case, and the end tank is hidden by a drive bay plate! And there is still only about 2 centimeters left between it and the PSU. Also, note how there is literally millimeters on either side. Sadly, the thing is too tall, as all the drive bays below will be full, it has to occupy the top bay only. Unfortunately, it stuck down by about 2mm, so needed slimming. My solution? Sand down the fans! A ******* file took care of them and after about half an hour of non stop sanding, they were done. The radiator crammed in with the other parts. One fan will be blocked by the reservior, but that doesn't really matter. Next up was the mounting of the radiator. I started by removing the top and masking it down. Using the fans and radiator as a guide, and with some quick maths scrawled on the tape, I marked up the positions of the holes on the inside. Next up came the drilling. I always seem to forget the progress pics, so here is the next best thing... And after some more drilling, the other fan and the radiator side bits (removed to make them easier to work with) are in place. Radiator mounted. That concludes day one. Tomorrow, I will try to sort out the holes for the fans and mount the pump. I have no real plans after that, so check back to see what happens. I'm up for sensible suggestions of how to continue, as well as possible (again sensible) names for the project. I know that very little has been done, but I only had a few hours today. Great things will follow!