1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Your new housemate

Discussion in 'General' started by rainbowbridge, 16 Oct 2011.

1. mvagusta

mvagusta Did a skid that went for two weeks.

A girl like that would see more cock than a public urinal.

Who would want to share anything with her :confused:

2. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

While in some aspects it would seem appealing (if you're a forever alone beta) but how anyone could actually be okay with dating a girl like that is crazy.

3. Journeyer

Journeyer Well-Known Member

Huh.

I must re-read the ad I think, because I did not get the impression from the ad (during my first read through) that she wanted to share the bed as well. Though that might of course just be a result of the geek in me having been accustomed to girls not wanting to share my bed unless drunk, drugged, restrained with duct tape, or a combination thereof.

However, as for sharing a flat with a girl, I don't see why this should be such a big deal. It's quite common over here at least, and when I was at school I shared a house with two other guys and two girls. Worked out quite nicely, though I don't recommend it. In such arrangements there will always be the one extremely messy guy who never cleans, never helps, eats your food, steals your toiletries and always hogs the washingmachines.

Last edited: 17 Oct 2011
  4. B1GBUD

B1GBUD ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Accidentally Funny

I got a response, here's her picture if.....

[​IMG]

GeordieGoose and wolfticket like this.
  5. Black Tiger

Black Tiger Chineapple Punks

6. WarrenJ

WarrenJ Well-Known Member

Rofl.

7. alpaca

alpaca llama eats dremel

I'd do her.

But I do have a girlfriend so I won't be moving to London any time soon...

8. WarrenJ

WarrenJ Well-Known Member

Anyone actually recognize the image yet?

9. flame696

flame696 Terminating People Since 1980....

Of course we recognise her she the lovely Amanda Knox

10. noizdaemon666

noizdaemon666 I'm Od, Therefore I Pwn

I responded, she gave me her phone number. Gave her a call to set it all up, but her voice was kind of deep.

Unperturbed, I packed all my things (clothes, food, computer, fridge, children etc etc) into a suitcase and set off. She phoned a couple of times on the way there, voice seemingly getting deeper, but I put it down to a bad connection.

Got there, and found the place we decided on. Really nice place, gold toilet, butler, a games room (yeah I know, massive room :D).

Noticed a safe in the corner with a note saying 'This is Big Mike's'. Was getting slightly worried now after reading evolutionsic's thread. She wasn't here yet by the way. But soon, a knocking at the door. Opened it, and to my horror, Big Mike, scantily clad in a bra and thong (a sight to see if ever there was one.)

He tried pinning me down but I grabbed his safe and roared 'F***ing save this' and smashed him round the head. He didn't give up though, so I whacked out a condom and twanged him right in the left testicle. Injured he fell to his knees, so I quickly grabbed the safe, my fridge and my bag and legged it.

He's phoned a few times since to see if I want to meet up again, he apparently enjoyed our last encounter.

Moral of the story: Never answer gumtree ads like this, and always, ALWAYS have a condom and a safe handy when meeting new people :D

Edit: Crap, just remembered, left the kids at Big Mike's place :jawdrop:

Last edited: 24 Jul 2013
    Bogomip, Jake123456, Carrie and 2 others like this.
  11. yassarikhan786

yassarikhan786 Ultramodder(Not)

^^Lmao dude you made my day with that :).

12. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

LOL ISWYDT ;) Cute all the same :)

I don't agree with the "more cock than a public urinal" thing tbh... I think she's just a very open minded, easy going girl. Nothing wrong with a best female friend as a roomate if you can behave yourself, surely? If you automatically go in with bad intentions it's going to end badly, but all I see is a girl who's sick of paying a lot of rent and sounds super friendly (and yes, I mean friendly like that ;)).

13. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

What keeps me from seeing it the same way is the insistence on a male roommate. She starts laying out the ground rules and living arrangements with herself playing the role of a part-time girlfriend (exclusive of sex and nagging [supposedly]). If you're just a friendly and easy going girl looking for cheaper rent why not just advertise for any roommate and pick one that sounds good? Then, as the living situation settles, fall into such a "part-time GF" arrangement if it works for the two of them.

14. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

Right now? This seems perfect for me.

15. David

David Take my advice — I’m not using it.

On the plus side, at least it will stop you rolling out of bed during the night! :D

16. srgtherasta

srgtherasta Member

It's a TRAP, got to be. Where's that dam picture when needed.

17. Ryu_ookami

Ryu_ookami I write therefore I suffer.

I have another question that doesn't seem to have been asked in the thread yet.

What was the OP doing searching for female flatmates via gumtree in the first place?

18. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

But why would you move together with a single nutcase girl, when instead you could move together with three of your mates and have all sorts of girls pouring in every weekend? :confused: (I choose the latter... So. Much. Win.)

19. GeordieGoose

GeordieGoose New Member

+rep bigbud

20. faugusztin

faugusztin I *am* the guy with two left hands

A girl and a boy with a book durring the night in Scandinavia means they are going to study. Same combination in France means sex.

:D

So what is common in Norway, Sweden or Finland is not that common elsewhere.