1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Your Real Life Trolling Stories

Discussion in 'General' started by talladega, 27 Jul 2010.

1. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

One time in high school, our class was playing Halo during computer class (awesome teacher) and the server was full and I was able to join the game. So I said to my classmate to hit Alt+F4 to become invisible.........

I got to join the server.

[​IMG]

2. Canon

Canon Reformed

Force fed a good friend of mine a concoction of hand lotion (half a small tub) & reggae reggae sauce (full retail bottle) to see what would happen, note, he was semi conscious so it wasn't exactly voluntary 0_o

Turns out he hid in the bathroom most of the next day making un-human noises.

3. 500mph

500mph The Right man in the Wrong place

Trust me, some kids at this University take 4Chan seriously. They made a public outcry on the most recent ban(not my fault for once)

4. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

I try not to be an idiot, but almost got beaten for patrick-esque stupidity last winter. "Where's Toni?" "here" "where's toni?" "here" "that's wrong toni you smartass, where's toni?" "...". In my defense I have to say I was absolutely hammered and barely remembered the whole episode (last thing I do from that night).

5. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

I award you all with this

[​IMG]

6. Cabe6403

Cabe6403 Supreme Commander

pimonserry likes this.
  7. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

lol i saw that a few days ago. that is awesome!

8. tyrandan

tyrandan Pink Lemonade.

LOL I remember doing that.

In high school We had those ugly clamshell dells, the kind that open like a... uhh... clamshell.

Well a friend and I opened one up and found it had 512 megs of RAM, in two 256 meg sticks. So we opened ALL the computers and removed one stick of RAM and set in in a plce inside the case (Because we didn't think stealing them were right), then we detached the IDE cables to the CD drive and detached the cables leading to the front USB port.

EPIC lulz were had. We eventually got banned from the computer for our shenanigans. That didn't stop us though.

9. Stewb

Stewb What's a Dremel?

They did that a year or two ago IIRC. Except it was pink, and covered with writing about man love etc.

10. DarkFear

DarkFear What's a Dremel?

They see me (t)rolling :D

Voted for it about 10 times now :hehe:

11. shoxicwaste

shoxicwaste Minimodder

Idiots at school didn't realise that some students knew you could use CMD. Therefore "msg * Super virus has been installed, also cocks."

12. Cptn-Inafinus

Cptn-Inafinus Minimodder

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Much lulz were had with the morphsuits that last day of school. I should point out that by the time we did this classroom, we were managing to do that all in about 1.5 minutes.

edit- [​IMG]

Stopping the movement of everyone through the main corridors in school too.

Also, last night at a party I discovered my new favourite game which basically involves convincing half cut people that you saw them a while back somewhere and asking how they've been since. So much confusion was caused.

mvagusta likes this.
  13. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

Morphsuits = f****** gay.

14. Cptn-Inafinus

Cptn-Inafinus Minimodder

Shall I call the Waaaahmbulance? Why the hating baby cakes?

pimonserry likes this.
  15. deathtaker27

deathtaker27 Modder

at school you couldnt right click on anything on the desktop, so we used the shortcut to open windows explorer at least 100 time (if it reached 200 the pcs crashed xD) minimised and leave them to be closed.

oh we also did remote access to the servers and may have hit shutdown on them xD

16. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

I had a decent one last week.

So my sister has been living in another house for past 2 weeks while the owners are away. Last week wednesday she said I could come over in the evening and me, her and her friend would watch a movie.

So then when I go to leave my mom is like 'where you going' and im like 'im going out, nevermind where' with my coolface on. :D
    Then I get home and my parents are watching TV and she calls me over. "where were you?!?11?" . "i wasnt here" again with me coolface on. She kept bugging me and bugging me cuz she wanted to know where I was. And I kept trolling her. Was pretty funny I thought.

>coolface.jpg

17. Thacrudd

Thacrudd Where's the any key?!?

My wife is from Pennsylvania and we live in the mountains now (I grew up here). I convinced her that cow's legs are shorter on one side from standing on the side of the mountains all the time.

EDIT: The other day I was with my friend on a service call to a cabin. (overnight rental) he does maintenance and such for them. We noticed a bunch of people gathered on a deck at the cabin next to us looking at a bear. Since we're pretty used to them and not afraid of them he decides to run towards the bear, took his shirt off yelling "Are you ready for round 2 motherf*cker?!?! You're not gettin' away this time!!!!" and chased it off into the woods.

Many lulz were had

Last edited: 6 Aug 2010
  18. knuck

knuck Hate your face

awesome

I bet this guy has balls the size of that bear :D

19. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

20. Thacrudd

Thacrudd Where's the any key?!?

ROFL yeah, if you chase them and scream they just run away, so long as it's not a cub or mama bear. The people on the deck screamed, I got in his truck and drove to the road below him. Picked him up and got the hell out of dodge. I would have seriously gave $1000 to have my video camera but we were in his truck :(