1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos Your Room and Computer

Discussion in 'General' started by RTT, 19 Oct 2007.

1. .//TuNdRa

.//TuNdRa Resident Bulldozer Guru

That big black mat. It's a Mouse and Keyboard mat!

2. feathers

feathers Minimodder

My room is a mess. Computer, liquid cooling spread across the window ledge, 2 music keyboards, 3 electric guitars, 2 monitor speakers on stands, a vintage ugly 70's desk, an office chair that makes a loud snapping noise sometimes (and pieces of metal off the underside), a guitar pratice cab and foot controller, a stereo guitar effects foot controller, logi x540 surround speakers, body vibration cushion and amp with added low pass filter, Saitek x52 pro Hotas, Roland VG99.

The room is a mess.

3. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

I need to post here this year. I kept meaning to do it last year, but never got round to it. At the moment I don't want to post my desk because I'm down a monitor and my regular keyboard at the moment. The second monitor I'm using at the moment is an ugly "it'll do for now" Samsung whilst I'm waiting for parts for my Viewsonic, and the keyboard is a generic Trust USB one, my regular one was stripped at the weekend for cleaning and still needs to be put back together.

Soon. I'll post soon :)

Last edited: 1 Feb 2012
  4. mrbungle

mrbungle Undercooked chicken giver

Photos Your Room and Computer

Photos dammit

5. dullonien

dullonien Master of the unfinished.

Mine was from WHSmith. It went through wrong at the till aswell, so got it for 50p (and I informed them to).

It's a large desk mat. I find it provides a little padding for my wrists, as well as a mouse mat. I picked it up for £11 I think on overclockers. It's a Boogie Bug AimB.Pad XL.

6. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

Have you seen the new one yet? The Boogie Bug AimB.Pad "Extreme" XXL, so getting that one to cover almost my entire desk. :D

7. dullonien

dullonien Master of the unfinished.

Yeh, I debated getting it. But it was just a little too big for my desk. It would just about fit, but I didn't think it would be all that practical. I could have cut it to size though....

8. immoral

immoral What's a Dremel?

Wow that's a lot of mouse mat for the price, I might look in to getting one

Thanks,
    /Dante

9. BennieboyUK

BennieboyUK CPC Folder of the Month Sep 2011

Had a tidy and finally sorted the ambient lighting behind the screen. So thought I would post a picture. Taken with the main lights off, just with the background lighting on, exactly how I like to play.

[​IMG]

10. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

Very nice set up!

11. nchhabs

nchhabs www.twitch.tv/dracaXL

Very nice! Considering the fantastic gear you've got in your PC, might be worth upgrading those peripherals; a mechanical keyboard and powered speakers (e.g. KRK RP5 G2s/Genelec/Mackie HR624 mk II) would really complete the set-up. Nonetheless, awesome gear and nicely organised :rock:

12. daverobson08

daverobson08 What's a Dremel?

That makes for quite a photo! Do you not find that the monitor is a little high for comfortable viewing? It could just be the way it looks in the picture...

Last edited: 5 Feb 2012
  13. .//TuNdRa

Is that a set of Gigaworks Series II T20s I see? Not bad speakers those, for the low price of them.

I should really get around to taking pictures of my new setup, although it is electrical death. I need to get some molex expansion cables, and some actual screws. Packing tape can only hold the fans on the rad for so long...

14. BennieboyUK

BennieboyUK CPC Folder of the Month Sep 2011

Thanks!

Thanks! But a mechanical KB, not for me! I like flat laptop style keys, always have, this Razer I can't find anything to beat it, regardless of price to be honest. Weird I know, I just like Razer gear. I have a few Razer mice too, they just feel nice and solid in your hand.

I rarely use speakers, maybe once every few weeks, as my wife has a phobia of any noise above ambient! Thus I use my ASUS Vulcan's for gaming and my BOSE for music.

Monitor is high, as I try to keep a good posture when using it. The top is one inch under my eye level. It is fully adjustable as it is mounted on a Z arm, height adjustable, tilt and rotate wall mount, so can move it around if needed.

They are OK for the price, as above don't use them much and hate floor space of a 2.1 setup would take. They do however have a VERY good headphone pass though which I use a lot with my BOSE music 'phones.

15. daverobson08

daverobson08 What's a Dremel?

Ah okay. I got the impression it was higher than that from the photo. Your desk must be lower than I had envisioned!

16. tranc3

tranc3 ADHD Modder

[​IMG]
    Just got a Ikea Jerker for free. Need to get some hard ware to mount the other shelves I got with it. got some plans for this one, I'll keep it updated.

17. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

Everyone's already seen my room, so here's my computer instead:

[​IMG]

18. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

I'm LMAO @ these new members scrambling for posts :rolleyes:

19. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

*Begins reporting*...

Jipa.. what case is that?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

20. .//TuNdRa

That looks like a Fractal Design, Not sure if it's an R3 or a Define, though.

What's more concerning is the slight cant the PSU is sat at, could you not tighten some of the screws? or is the Kuhler in the way?