1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Zalman multi fan controller mod

Discussion in 'Modding' started by The Bart Man, 7 Nov 2006.

1. The Bart Man

The Bart Man What's a Dremel?

I need some help. I have bought a nice zalman multi fan speed controller. The ZM-MFC 1. This conroller has a blue plastic cover. I have a nice lian li case and I want to mod a bezel so I have it in style with my case.
    To drill the holes and mount the controller won't be a problem but I want to print
    the insructions on the silver bezel. Does anyone has a guide or link on how to do that. Have seen it in some worklog but can't find it anymore.

2. Klekkus

Klekkus What's a Dremel?

What about using the old plate to draw the holes on plase?

3. DreamTheEndless

DreamTheEndless Gravity hates Bacon

laser engraving would probably work well. Are you in or near a big city? Around here I would call a shop that sells trophys and awards and ask them to do it for me.

good luck.

4. The Bart Man

The Bart Man What's a Dremel?

I also tought of those iron on sheets fore use on t shirts. Would that work?! Because that would be quet simple.!

5. customh

customh conflagration.

Id go to a professional place, i happen to know someone that worked at a laser shop, so i know where one is, and thats what i would go with. Looks spiffy.

6. hydro_electric_655

hydro_electric_655 Dremelly Dude

Use a sharpy to color the front black put paper behind it scan it. Print it out. Get some contact adhesive in a spray can spray both surfaces rough cut everything then hand file to perfection using the black body as a guide.