1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blogs Zune HD versus iPod Touch: Round 1, Music

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Sifter3000, 19 Nov 2009.

1. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

I heard that Windows XP was the last Windows that Microosft would make.

2. knuck

knuck Hate your face

but microsoft didn't release windows XP only in the states without telling anyone about the future of its other OSs

3. plageclochard

plageclochard What's a Dremel?

I'd also like to repeat the question presented originally by GoodBytes and craigbru, did you use the stock headphones for each device (which are terrible), or did you use the same after-market headphones for both the iPod Touch and Zune HD?

It would also be nice to see more than a single sentence concerning the audio quality (though I know the quality of the interface and ease of use with the device are important). And it is odd that you find the quality to be so inferior, as the Zune HD (and really the Zune line as a whole) is pretty widely regarded as having better audio than the iPods (which are generally accepted to be average, but it is all subjective anyway).

4. williewillus

williewillus What's a Dremel?

Zune's screen is 480 by 272 right?
    That reduces to 16 by 9!
    iPod's 480 by 320 screen reduces to 3:2!
    Apple lies

5. ZhoRZh

ZhoRZh What's a Dremel?

Actualy, Zune HD DOES pause the music when headphones is plugged out, You CAN by music bia Zune software outside US and there IS now playing icon...

BTW, iPod sounds better than the Zune?!? R U def?!? what headphones are U using, get some B&O

This test SUCKS!!!

6. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

It's ok... this whole Zune vs iPod Touch is all paid by Apple. In fact, each page that you see is not from bit-tech, but a text ad. Like in some newspaper, some companies places a page full ad that looks like it's part of the newspaper which present a product as being great, but in reality is just an ad for their own product.

Hopeful this will be the exception.. because if I wanted to read Gizmodo.. I would.

7. knuck

knuck Hate your face

lots of credibility there for a first post. Thanks for your input

Tags: Add Tags