1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSU Power supply surges detected during the previous power on ASUS anti-surge was trigger

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by sew333, 11 Oct 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sew333

sew333 What's a Dremel?

Hello. So today i left my pc running when i go to work, like always for 3 years. Windows 10 was running and only utorrent in background,thats all. When i back from work i saw black screen just before bios with this:

:"“Power supply surges detected during the previous power on ASUS anti-surge was triggered to protect system from unstable supply unit.”
    Press F1 to continue.

After this all working again good. All tests and benchmarks working fine without problems,stress tests passes fine. I am using that psu 3 years without single issue. Never had any restart or bsod or freez. So i am shocked by today issue.

"

So its my power supply gettin faulty? I measure voltages in bios and they are correct +12v 12.0v

One thing. Today in my block was checking electricity meters by electricians. Maybe thats why? Something with this?

My pc:
    6700K stock

16gb DDR4

Corsair 750 RM

Gigabyte 1080 Xtreme

Asus Z170-P
    SSD Crucial Bx100

2. modd1uk

modd1uk Multimodder

I had this on a recent build I put together for somebody using their old PSU, replaced the PSU and it had no issues.

3. Krazeh

Krazeh Minimodder

Stop it.

4. jinq-sea

jinq-sea 'write that down in your copy book' Super Moderator

Stop inventing problems. One more thread like this and you're out. Thread closed. If you think you have a problem with your PSU, RMA it, and if not, don't. Either way, stop telling us about it.

You're like the boy who cried wolf.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.