1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos A case of the Mondays

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by Vers, 7 Oct 2008.

1. Vers

Vers ...

haha, yeah ManualFocus-ing ;) Earlier was the "Mutha F#$%ER!"..ing.

2. Vers

Vers ...

Thanks, Brett...a 'right mess' is an accurate description.

3. ssR

ssR Carbon God

Damn... well at least it got totalled so i guess it's not all bad news :). Glad to hear you're OK. Though i figured you'd be ok otherwise you wouldn't bother shooting bugs at the accident site. The bug is very weird btw... you sure it wasn't squashed in the accident? sure looks like it...

4. Vers

Vers ...

haha, the insect was shot some hours later in a different location...I didn't mean to imply it was shot at the scene of the accident. I think I may have been carted away in an ambulance if I had been seen doing that...as if I had head trauma or something along those lines.

5. outlawaol

outlawaol Geeked since 1982

With an imaginary camera to boot! :D ;)

And sorry about the car, that sucks bad. I've thankfully never been in a wreck, but I've managed to wang several deer and mess up my cars. Those make my blood vessels boil as these retarded deer have hundreds of thousands of acres to roam about on, and they have to roam on 15 foot wide pavement. :duh:

6. OleJ

OleJ Me!

Wow... Good to hear that you're alright upon damage like that. I hope this monday has treated you better :)

Tags: