1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Accused of Trespassing

Discussion in 'General' started by krazykid035, 16 Nov 2012.

1. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

By the way, while the attribute of 'stupid' was mentioned: I take the psychological view that 'stupid' is a temporary state of mind, not a permanent trait. as in:

• dazed and unable to think clearly: apprehension was numbing her brain and making her stupid
    • overwhelmed by emotion: He was stupid with grief; He was scared supid
    I know that it has other connotations (such as dumb, slow-witted etc.) but I like to stick with its original 16th century meaning from French stupide or the Latin stupidus or stupere 'to be amazed or stunned'. So when I do call someone stupid, I don't call them dumb.

2. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

What would you call George Bush jnr? :worried:

I think more to the point though, once a point has been clarified to remove any ambiguity in the meaning or intention, it is unreasonable, if not impossible to continue insisting the 3rd parties interpretation remains valid, as it clearly cannot due to disambiguation ( assuming some existed )...

/polite version of post #35

3. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

A sociopathic moron. Definitely a trait, not a state.

4. krazykid035

krazykid035 Entrepreneur

What have I started!?!? :jawdrop:

To put it out there, I don't take things personally. So say as you wish. I would be the first person to admit I was wrong but the whole reason I am so flustered about the situation, is that I was invited into her apartment. I knocked, asked to talk, she backed up, cleared a spot on the couch and sat down looking at me. I took one step into the apartment and closed the door. I stayed right next to the door the whole time as to not invade her space.

I am definitely staying away as much as possible and hate to think that people would purposely set up a situation to yell OMG HELP ME, just to get me in trouble. I know there are people like that...

5. sniperdude

sniperdude Minimodder

walls of text be here

6. Brooxy

Brooxy Loser of the Game

Not really walls. You wrote a portion of a line of text

/troll

On topic - leave her alone. Whether you forced entry or not, she's going to try and get you into trouble. Can't be worth it in the long run...

7. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

Seriously:

8. Instagib

Instagib Minimodder

Wow, that's quite the de-rail you got yourself there.

Poor lad, just get away from her. This has far too much potential to get worse.

9. ulfar

ulfar holy s**t, i can change this?

when most people say stupid, they actually mean ignorant... just saying :)

had a friend whos ex-girlfriend actually dragged him to court and accused him of rape and abuse. turns out she had a slight case of aspbergers, misinterpreted the situation and even went as far as to damage herself to make the story more credible (damages she documented).

in situations like this, just smile, nod and walk the f*ck away :).

(my friend should've read into her behaviour from the start as he is working with young adults who are antisocial).