Windows Any good mods for Mass Effect Andromeda?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Pete J, 1 Oct 2020.

1. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Hi all!

When I played ME Andromeda on launch, I was going through...an annoying time in my life, which probably marred the experience. However, I'm now back to normality (whatever the hell that means) and was contemplating playing it again to see if it really deserved the unflattering reviews.

To this end, I was wondering if anyone has thoughts on any mods that may be worth installing beforehand?

2. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

If I remember rightly, most ME games have either shitty or mostly useless mods. Unless you like recolours or weird outfits designed by people with a very loose understanding with what clothes should actually do..

I do recall something that made the Kadara doors open faster, but with how little time is spent in Kadara Port I'm really not sure it's worth the fuss.

Source: 160+ hours in the game.

Pete J likes this.
  3. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

For previous ME games I've downloaded high resolution texture packs that make things much more pleasant. MEA's textures are okay.

Not really finding anything compelling at the moment. There are some graphics overhauls, but they seem to go overboard with DoF. Some gameplay tweaks too, but I found the gameplay quite solid.

4. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

Paradigm Shifter and Pete J like this.