1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Apple iPad 2 launched - iPad prices cut

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 3 Mar 2011.

1. eddtox

eddtox Homo Interneticus

I queued up and got one yesterday, and I'm dead chuffed. I think I owe you and a few others an apology :p.

2. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Welcome to the dark side. We have cookies. :)

3. leveller

leveller Yeti Sports 2 - 2011 Champion!

eddtox, EA have a sale on right now and you can get Mirrors Edge for £0.59. It's a great little game.

4. eddtox

eddtox Homo Interneticus

Thanks for the heads-up. I picked up rock band in the sale and it's awesome. I'll give mirrors edge a go when I get a chance.

5. leveller

leveller Yeti Sports 2 - 2011 Champion!

I checked out the screens for Rock Band (I've never played guitar hero or rock band before), I think musically I'm a lost cause so I'll avoid it for now. But I am intrigued by Garageband on iPad2 so I'll check that out soon.

6. eddtox

eddtox Homo Interneticus

Garage band is awesome, too. Really well polished with lots of clever touches to help non-musicians (and budding ones) get nice sounds out of it. Rockband is a bit like audiosurf, so you definitely don't need to be a good musician to enjoy it. I never played any of the Rockband/GH games and within about half an hour I was getting 4-5 stars (albeit on easy).

Tags: Add Tags