1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News 'Bebo' most searched for on Google

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Garside, 21 Dec 2006.

1. speedfreek

speedfreek What's a Dremel?

I dont believe it either, sex was #1 on yahoo for how many years in a row?

2. bloodcar

bloodcar Minimodder

I go to every website I visit from a public computer via Google. Gmail, bit-tech, kotaku, digg, engadget, fark, and other websites that I know the URL of still get Google'd by me. When most people don't check the actual history and just browse what sites others have entered in the address bar, it's a good way to hide your tracks.

3. Ramble

Ramble Ginger Nut

I'm suprised none of you had heard of bebo.
    I think it's possibly worse than MySpace.

4. cpemma

cpemma Ecky thump

Suggests to me it's because it's in the top 3 excuses for poor forum English, behind "I'm foreign" but just in front of "I've not been to sleep for 47 hours".

Searchers are looking for evidence to call bullsh.

5. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

Autism is getting to be a big deal over here, and I think this is probably a good thing. It's been widely unrecognized and under-diagnosed for years, especially the high-functioning disorders.

None of the however would tend to affect someone's spelling. They're just lazy (like me :D )

6. Stwongbad

Stwongbad What's a Dremel?

where is matt XDDDD!!!

7. Cabe

Cabe What's a Dremel?

fkin bebo!

for those that havnt come accross this monstrosity is like myspace and you tube had an illigitamate love child.

They dont have any bandwidth issues because they hotlink EVERYTHING.

So much so the webserver I use pushed nearly 2TB in one month because I foolishly hosted the nizlopi JCB flash video at a higher res from the main website (for my own a firends use) oh how I learnt the benefits of the robots.txt file then.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I replaced the original flash anim for a placeholder text (12k vs about 2 meg) and they were still whining nearly a year later "OMG PUT ITS BACK UP YOU FAGFZ" etc, and im not joking that was the level of lose.

Last edited: 23 Dec 2006
Tags: Add Tags