1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BFBC2 CPC server revamped

Discussion in 'Game Server' started by wyx087, 18 Dec 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DMU_Matt

DMU_Matt mmmm cheesy

What time do you play? I tend to be on in the eve (between 7 and 12) as do some of the others I tend to see.

2. DJ Hughesy

DJ Hughesy What's a Dremel?

usualy around that time, sometimes earlier sometimes 12-5 lol

havin no job means lots of time for gaming :D

3. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

i play at around 8 to 10, as you've discovered.

before 8, it's food and other stuff, after 10, it's TV catching up (iplayer or other means) and then sleep :D

but im a bit tired of half full servers :( any idea to make sure it's full during evenings of the time is very welcome.

4. DMU_Matt

DMU_Matt mmmm cheesy

Yeh, I agree the lack of people on it does it rather annoying. Mainly because it then splits up us lot - like last night Merc and I were on the server, and I saw that you guys were in different maps (cos of friends list) and we had no way of getting everyone in the same game :/

The only thing I can think of is get more people on here going on it :p I am sure there are more people that are on these here forums that play bfbc2 than just us 4 lol

@Hughesy Well, I wil be on tonight, at the time I mentioned, so if you fancy a few games I am up for that. There is also a vent channel we have (info in first post here and in my thread further down this forum). I tend to be on that when I am playing, so if you got a mic. that helps :)

5. Rogan

Rogan Not really a

Fancy doing the reader's night this Wes on BC2?

Or BCV?

6. wyx087

reader's night would be great. that way, we can play rush for a change.

not sure about vietnam, there are a couple regulars i noticed are all sub level 30's (bought the game during steam sale? ). i am not sure if they've got vietnam. i'll ask around when im on tonight.

sorry Matt, i got bored of conquest by the end of yesterday, so went on a full server for some rush.
    and for more AT4 vs chopper fun on that Island map.

7. DMU_Matt

DMU_Matt mmmm cheesy

Ah fair enough :p

I would love to do a readers night this week but I am not around Wednesday and Thursday. Now I get that wanting it changed just for me would be a bit self-centred........but..... ;)

8. EvilMerc

EvilMerc Minimodder

I can do Monday, Saturday and Sunday nights... See, if two of us request a change it's not self-centred (I hope). :p

9. murraynt

murraynt Modder

I went on last night and it was empty. Altough there was four people in my friends list playing and three of them from BT.

10. Mattmc91

Mattmc91 Minimodder

Empty atm, just installed BC2!

11. DMU_Matt

DMU_Matt mmmm cheesy

Add us all on there mate, we will have a few games with ya. Had a good chain of games with wyx this eve - was fun. That guy sure can fly a choppa' :p

12. EvilMerc

EvilMerc Minimodder

Who runs the game through Steam/bought it on Steam? I wonder if it's worth adding each other on there because BFBC2 hasn't got any friend chat service to speak of..?

13. DJ Hughesy

DJ Hughesy What's a Dremel?

i do :) steamnames dj hughesy

14. wyx087

try the same name as my BFBC2 name for Steam.

transport helicopter, sure i do great. Apache attack choppers? i can't aim very well.

here's a clip of me avoid getting shotdown, now, i've learnt you need to be more stable to allow gunner a chance to be accurate and do some damage.

15. Mattmc91

Mattmc91 Minimodder

Thanks for the welcome, I'm not able to get on the next few eve's, but when I'm on again, I'll be sure to add you.

maybe a list of bit-techers would be a good idea? as in; who to add?

16. Nealieboyee

Nealieboyee Packaging Master!

I'll be on tonight hopefully. Bettyblue1986 is my tag. What level are most of you at? I'm sitting on 24 at the moment. I was on the server alone with dragunhovHUN the other night. Got raped, but that happens when a recon takes on a tank lol

17. DMU_Matt

DMU_Matt mmmm cheesy

Doesn't have to be the case, I love hunting tanks with my recon - C4 plus motion mine = Dead tank :D Although Dragun does tend to use 3rd person view so he would render me useless at trying to c4 him :)

I am not on till late for the next 2 nights - I am busy with rehearsals, but I will be on Friday.

And for speaking while playing........that vent I had set up...? ;) (Just gunna plug it again :lol:)

I am rank 25/26 (can't actually remember which one I am right now :p) Merc is of a similar rank, and Wyx - lvl 50 as you can see in his avatar, he is very proud of that :)

Not sure about any of the others.

18. Mattmc91

Mattmc91 Minimodder

I'm not even rank 1. FML.

my Ingame tag is the same as here :) Mattmc91 all the way!

19. Orionche

Orionche Guest

Nice flying there, wuyanxu. :) I have yet to master the art of standing still with the helicopter, so I do circles with occasional slowdowns for the gunner. It is massive fun flying them, only thing worth playing the game to me, tbh. :p

20. Blackmoon181

Blackmoon181 Geography,Its not just colouring in

been playing BC2 for ages, must join up with you guys for some evening ownage !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.