1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Bioshock Infinite

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kiytan, 12 Aug 2010.

1. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

truth of the matter is SHOCK died when they decided to make it into multi platform mush.

2. Phalanx

Phalanx Needs more dragons and stuff.

I have to agree. I only recently played the Bioshock series and the first one gave a proper sense of desperation through the whole thing. You were never stocked up on bullets or eve to a comfortable level, which gave the feeling of survival and then ultimately, betrayal.

The second one however, I couldn't MOVE without being offered ammo, health, eve, bots, etc. Really lost the plot on the second one.

3. klaxxon

klaxxon What's a lemerd?

<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f1Wp6mQ6fyc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f1Wp6mQ6fyc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>

Discuss.

Last edited by a moderator: 22 Nov 2010
  4. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

HTML fail.

5. klaxxon

klaxxon What's a lemerd?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1Wp6mQ6fyc&hd=1

Crap..... the embed code didnt work at all.......

Kinda new at this.... how do I c&p html embeds into threads? it worked yesterday...:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wIaslJJBpSc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wIaslJJBpSc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>

Its just never going to work.... Im done with embeds......

Last edited by a moderator: 22 Nov 2010
  6. azrael-

azrael- I'm special...

Hasn't this trailer been out for quite a while...?

Oh, and by the way, there's an EDIT button. It yearns to be used. :)

7. klaxxon

klaxxon What's a lemerd?

Yeah. The trailers been out for a while.......

And I realizing that today I'm specializing in fail. I apperantly have no idea what I'm doing..... such a newfag I am..... :/

8. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

Check the posting rules on the bottom of the page, vBulletin tends not to take HTML. We do have Youtube tags though.

9. klaxxon

klaxxon What's a lemerd?

:duh:

10. alastor

alastor Minimodder

11. klaxxon

klaxxon What's a lemerd?

LMAO!!! Of course there is. At any rate..... I'm quite intrigued, even though they take it to a whole different atmostphere.

12. azrael-

azrael- I'm special...

We all fail from time to time... or in my case, every time... ;)

13. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

It wouldn't have worked at all, someone fixed it for you. :p

To embed a youtube video use the forum tags. i.e: [ youtube][/ youtube] with the video ID (the part that comes directly after the v/ or v= in the url) only between them.

klaxxon likes this.
  14. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

Wise Krikket is old, Wise Krikket is wise.

15. klaxxon

klaxxon What's a lemerd?

Thank you krikket. I have much to learn.

16. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

The youtube tags are the trickiest bits to use on the forum, even experienced users have problems with them.

17. Ljs

Ljs Modder

Tbh I didn't know how to use them as some people may have noticed from the my links in the videos thread.

Cheers Krikkit!

18. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

looks like another console porter- but what isn't nowdays.. finished bioshock 2 last night.. got the cool ending where you flashback

I didn't like the game at first, I remember playing the original bioshock and liking it from the start.. but the second one does have some secrets like that slow boys recording to open a cellar door.. the ai isn't that retarded either- it's just they make you this walking god by mid game

like I shot this splicer in the last level and he ran away.. went after him and he was using a health machine and got this look of happy on his face and went haha! (health filled) as I shot him in the head

you won't see that stuff if you freeze and shatter everyone, think that gets old really fast.. the big daddy and sister fights were ridiculous once you had winter.. drill drill drill freeze, repeat.. fire and hypnotize is really out of control- like enrage abuse in the first one

was wondering though, is there any way to get aa enabled in dx10? too late now I already played it through.. but enabled in the ncp and nothing.. nhancer doesn't work on the latest driver and that's all I could find on google

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

Basically, no. The solution is to get a monitor with insane pixel density, like the Dell SP2309w. Then sell your car and buy a graphics solution that can run games at that resolution. Then increasingly use it to fold instead of for gaming, to justify the cost, becoming obsessed with your folding score on the Stanford University website. Then wonder where you've gone wrong in life, sell your posessions, buy a goat and move to Tibet.

If you know what I mean.

20. mushroom

mushroom What's a Dremel?

Yeah me too. The trailers been out for a while...