1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Bit Tech tattoo

Discussion in 'General' started by branndailor, 22 Nov 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

I vote for a move to general and/or closure here.

N.B. This is a public forum, so you'll have to take the rough with the smooth when you post here with attitude, but this thread has degenerated into acrimony now.

2. IamJudd

IamJudd Multimodder

Be careful... His Uncle is a layer...

3. Margo Baggins

Margo Baggins I'm good at Soldering Super Moderator

DON'T CLOSE THIS THREAD, mate, I love it. And I want to see more tattoo's that are at least as good or better than the fine example posted on the first page. I also want to hear more about the vast sums of money he earns doing relatively little AND I want more stories about liver shanking. Thanks.

(and more not-begging, definitely more of that. and calling us all stupid. and gifs. give me all those things please)

4. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

I also think it's highly amusing, but at least stick it in the right forum - this one's for feedback & suggestions to do with the website/forums, not skin-pimping for free stuff.

5. Margo Baggins

Margo Baggins I'm good at Soldering Super Moderator

I was kidding, secretly I vote for closure, or definitely movering. I fear there are a load of folk in general that are yet to see this gem.

(this is just me longing for +1 post count)

6. GeorgeK

GeorgeK Swinging the banhammer Super Moderator

This thread makes my brain hurt - the distinct lack of any capital letters in certain posts doesn't help...

My thoughts exactly

More than a couple in my case - I actually read every post in full. They were some fine brain cells but they're never coming back...

Edit: And another vote here for closure :thumb:

7. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Ugh.

branndailor - Some lessons about posting on the internet for you here. What starts as a decent discussion of "Dude, tattoos are permanent, is it a good idea?" quickly into butthurt simply because you can't take a little criticism of your ideas. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, if you can't cope with someone being critical don't post it up on the 'net, we should be adult enough to take criticism, not just resort to this:

Another thing to note is that boasting about x, y and z never gets you respect. Taking the "My Dad's a super-high-powered layer (sic), but I earn more than him by teaching English while flexing my marine-honed muscles" route isn't exactly an endearing impression of your character.

xTatic - Don't subvert the swear filter please, ta. :)

8. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.