Compatitons AquaTuning?

Discussion in 'Watercooling' started by popUP24, 9 Feb 2011.

1. popUP24

popUP24 What's a Dremel?

hi Aquatuning and readers

is there any competitions you do to win some free parts ? ideally a watercooling kit. reason i ask is im in the middle of converting a G4 apple mac case to pc plus some cool modding and why i CAN afford the odd fans and body filler (from your website) :hehe: watercooling is out of my price range :blush: been building/modding pc's for like 12 years now and still not able to get into watercooling due to the crazy price range they all sell for :wallbash: :p im at the point now were i would literally do anything to get my hands on a kit no matter how basic it is. if anyone would like to checkout all my builds and my G4 mac build you can find it on my youtube channel here > http://www.youtube.com/user/petegrimsby
    also i would just like to thank aqua for excellent customer service and i cant wait to receive my parcels :D

2. Zoon

Zoon Hunting Wabbits since the 80s

If you friend Aquatuning on Facebook you'll often find little mini-competitions on there :thumb:

3. aquatuning

aquatuning What's a Dremel?

Nothing at the moment but the best idea is to keep your eyes on facebook :)

4. popUP24

popUP24 What's a Dremel?

thanks for reply. yes im friends on facebook :) by the way i received my fans 2day ! thankyou very much only tuck 3 days to get to me ! result :) cheers again will deal again