1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Crysis WARHEAD - An Ironman Videothrough (COMPLETE)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Gunsmith, 31 Jan 2010.

1. wormy

wormy Minimodder

lol Gunsmith - I love the commentary ;) Great work, thanks :thumb:

2. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

now go watch the Crysis run, its far better quality then the Warhead run :thumb:

3. wormy

wormy Minimodder

will do :) but are the files bigger too? And will it make me want to spend more money and buy the original game?

4. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

Yes and yes?

5. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

my video compressions skills suck, it was the best i could do given the insane file sizes :(

actually scratch that ive got an idea, give me a few hours to "test" this.

6. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

yeah that's why I love premiere with the adobe media encoder.. even bridge lets you browse video files and see all the info instead of trolling through tabs.. you can pretty much do anything with those 3

after effects is fun to dabble around in too.. you can more or less steal like everyone else from andrew or jerzey and call yourself a pro XD alot of the guys doing it pro are script kiddies bet- stuff has gotten so plug and play, can you really call video production a talent! XD

7. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

ive managed to mash the size down a fair bit but ideally i need to find a video streaming site where i can shove these up to. youtube hits me with a 10 min limit whilst Vimeo whacks me with a MB per week limit

cant win atm :/

8. wormy

wormy Minimodder

mars bar - oh well! Number of games on my machine is suddenly growing and don't have time to play what's already on there :(

I can still download and watch them Guns, so it's no big deal. I did have to google "extraction bomb" or whatever the term was when I scanned the downloads though lol

Can you stick explosives to the tank thing at the end of the first level and make it go boom? Something I'm keen to try :)

9. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

you can, its ieasierto leap atop of it, lace it and then leap off detonating it behind you :)

10. wormy

wormy Minimodder

Smashing, thanks! If I can stay alive I'm looking forward to making it go boom! I discovered that swimming around to the area isn't a good idea as the chopper spotted me... It's a shame because I enjoy swimming

11. wormy

wormy Minimodder

ah nuts! I was hoping to watch the rest (only downloaded the first one) but now I can't access them - can't remember the exact message as firewalled at work but clicking on them either produced a 'not available on this server' or 'you don't have access so bugroff' message. Is it just me? :(

12. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

yeah the server is gone, no more files :(

13. wormy

wormy Minimodder

noooo! :( That's what I get for being nice and not hogging bandwith and downloading them all. Bugrit! Too big to hotmail zipped I suppose? Did somebody mention possibly youtubing them?

14. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

cant youtube as they're over 10 mins, cant xip em as they're weighing in at around 600-800mb a piece

only thing i could do is redo the entire run again but this time hack it all into little 10 min segments, or try to crush them < 500mn and shove em on vimeo.

15. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

Can't you just chop the existing files into 10 min sections? Or are you just looking for an excuse to go and play it again? :lol:

16. wormy

wormy Minimodder

I found the first one useful and fun but don't want to cause you more work.

Admittedly I'm rubbish at most games, have barely ever played an FPS and currently have it on easy (yep :( ) to get through the game and see what it's like. Oddly, I tore through the second level (Shore Leave) with barely a scratch :) but I reckon that was just luck and I'll struggle again soon enough. Ah well, time to practice chokes and head shots :)

17. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

[​IMG]

18. wormy

wormy Minimodder

lol This time you are only allowed to kill people using bare hands or local fauna ;) How many thrown crabs would it require to take out an apc?

19. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

ive killed every human with my fists before now, armour is the only time a weapon gets used.

20. wormy

wormy Minimodder

At the risk of sounding like a violence nut - nice :) I don't suppose you're a big fan of Farmville are you? ;)