Case Mod - In Progress Devil May Cry Casemod

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by mgyovanni, 12 May 2011.

1. mgyovanni

mgyovanni mgyovanni casemods

Hello guys,

First I apologize for not posting before my topic, I'm racing against time to participate in the contest coolermaster 2001, so after a request from a friend (mpovh) to create a post dedicated to it bit-tech I decided to make.

Second, I apologize for any mistake in my pronunciation of English, since it is not my mother tongue, I have a little difficulty in answering all questions, but whenever I can answer.

I think my pc already finished, so first I'll put a preview of how they are participating in the contest (please: Vote!) and soon I will summarize all steps of project until the present day.

Well, hope you enjoy!

[​IMG]

2. mgyovanni

mgyovanni mgyovanni casemods

History:

I wanted a cabinet that met my expectations of space, then first i choose to buy a Coolermaster Cosmos S. In it, I wanted to do a new painting, an image that calls more attention than the size of the equipment, after several searches on the subject and as always liked the story and game Devil May Cry, I decided to choose this design.

I do not want "destroy " the design of the cabinet, because I always found it perfect, so... My casemod is "basically", paint and lighting, nothing extreme.

Do not think that was easy for me to do it, it took more than three months of intense work until completion of the Internal paint (electrostatic paint with details in airbrushing ) and external painting (without adhesives, painting outside is 100% airbrushing ) after, came the final assembly: with choice of hardware parts (all in shades of black and red, matching the theme) and finally the lighting. This is my worklog to know more about my project, I hope everyone like my design so far.

--------------

This was my first pc in airbrushing ( my computer before i owned a thermaltake tsunami that used painting spiderman theme, after some years of use he ceased to be attractive and small for my hardware)
    [​IMG]

There are photos of him (the day I bought it):
    [​IMG]

I decided to choose this design:
    [​IMG]

Preparing to paint (the extreme heartache...)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]