1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blogs Do case manufacturers really understand water cooling?

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Dogbert666, 10 Apr 2014.

1. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

I'd welcome him and even tolerate him if he promised never to breed.

2. aramil

aramil One does not simply upgrade Forums

He would probably start a thread on how to breed :D & then wait another 18 months.

3. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

Elephantine pregnancy? ;)

4. Umbra

Umbra What's a Dremel?

Cause it looks perty ;) Obviously it also has cooling benefits but we are modders and W/C is another form of customizing, it might not be cheap or practical but neither is spending £20,000 on a sound system and putting in a £10,000 car but people do it, I don't need W/C, but I will build a W/C system just for the hell of it and because I can, just like I didn't need to build all the custom m/cycles I built (ALL THAT MONEY, WHAT WAS I THINKING!).

W/C is such a small minority sport, relatively speaking, that I'm actually surprised there is so much W/C kit available and as a modder I feel compelled to try it, it's not for everyone but as I'm real good at wrecking stuff I can't wait to mix expensive electronics and water, perty coloured water :cooldude:

5. phuzz

phuzz This is a title

My current case is a Zalman MS1000, which I chose because I worked out that I could fit a slim 240mm radiator in the top, along with fans.
    Of course, I cheaped out on the radiator, and when it turned up it was a full depth 50mm radiator, so on the fly I had to adjust my loop and now the radiator pokes up through the top of the case, with the fans inside, and actually it all looks kinda badass.
    I would like a case where I can fit all of the cooling inside.

6. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

Just because you're not getting any doesn't mean the rrst of us shouldn't :p

[/thread]