1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding EPIA Alloy mod

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by The_Pope, 16 May 2006.

1. Gaoske

Gaoske What's a Dremel?

What a F***ing RIP OFF!!!! :grr: :nono:
    I'm so glad I showed off my stuff already :hip:

2. Bullitdodger

Bullitdodger If it ain't broke....Tweak it.

But yours is'nt finished yet......Besides this one is way cooler. :worried:

3. Gaoske

Gaoske What's a Dremel?

First of all, How can you have an opinion on something that's not finished yet? a little contradictionaire don't you think?
    2nd of all, wether it's cooler, is an opinion, and has nothing to do with the originality of the mod.

I take back my words about it being or not being original. I don't know when the modder started his project so maybe he did it even before me. I do know I'm a bit disappointed, not being the first to finish a mod like this. I really loved the idea, had the same plans and put them on bit tech half a year ago. Even long before that I already screened internet for projects like this and found just 2 rim mods, completely different then this one and mine. I just don't like the idea someone taking the credits for something he didn't design...

4. GoTaLL

GoTaLL What's a Dremel?

hm .. didnt design? who designed my modd? never said it wasnt done before. its like saying everyone that uses a computercase as a start is ripping everyone else off.

taking credits for it? .. of course i am .. i designed "THIS" modd. there are lots of wheel cases on the net using regular hardware in them .. i dont think i seen any that used itx stuff, allmost totally passive cooled, and as i did change from version 1-2 and from showing all hardware to "stealthing" it. but as i said never said an alloy wasnt used before. but i did both design it and build it and taking credits for my work .. :)

Last edited: 21 May 2006
  5. Klekkus

Klekkus What's a Dremel?

Great work, good idea to place the mobo ;)

Tags: Add Tags