1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Epic Pc -> Serpentine (Nom nom nom - 8th of September)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Djayness, 3 Aug 2010.

1. The boy 4rm oz

The boy 4rm oz Project: Elegant-Li

Dude that really does look epic (pardon the pun). Fantastic design and execution as always. I really can't wait to see how this turns out.

2. voigts

voigts What's a Dremel?

I'll be keeping my eye on this one. I think your work is exceptional. Did you ever finish your last case log that you posted here? I don't remember ever seeing it completed.

3. Djayness

Djayness phwupupupup

Its sitting right next to me :p It became the primary computer to control my CNC and ever since I havent been able to fully take it apart to finish it. It's pretty much done, all that I have to do is get the sleeved power supply in!

4. voigts

voigts What's a Dremel?

Thanks for the update on that. I thought it hadn't been finished. You know you've got modding fever when you can't even finish one project before starting another.

So much to do, so little time... :wallbash:

5. Djayness

Djayness phwupupupup

Haha this project is for a client so once my new CNC arrives, expect to see plenty of progress. He's going to be watercooling 4 way SLi for this project...insane.

6. Silent_Raider

Silent_Raider What's a Dremel?

Looks great so far!

I was actually just thinking about doing an acryllic case using a router and two sheets of acryllic routed then glued together to make integrated water cooling reservoirs and piping so I'm curious to see how you do it and how it turns out :)

Keep up the good work!